5- The Plan

MACKENZIE'S POV

"Im just dissapointed in you Mackenzie" my mom started. She was giving me a lecture on why I shouldve stopped Maddie from talking and stood up for myself. "You have to learn how to be more like your sister" she said. 'Be like your sister' Kept reapeting in my head. I was boiling. "NO MOM. I WILL NOT LEARN HOW TO BE LIKE MY SISTER. YOU KNOW WHY? BEACUSE SHES NOT ME." SO STOP TELLING ME THAT I SHOULD BE LIKE HER. BEACUSE IM MACKENZIE, NOT MADDIE!". I cant believe I just yelled at my mom like that. "Mackenzie...say sorry to Maddie and we will discuss this later" she said. I turned to Maddie, still angry. "Madison Nicole Ziegler, I am truley sorry for my actions and I hope you could look deep in your heart and forgive me..." I replied smirking at Maddie. She let out a light laugh, before whispering "I love you..". I couldnt help but smile at her response and shake my head...But they said she hates me.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We got home and I ran up to my room. Today was the worst day of my life, but at least me and Maddie made up. I was lying in my bed, just thinking, when I got a text. It was a group messge with Kalani, Kendall, Nia, Jojo, and Maddie.

Kalaniboo: Hey Kenzie! The girls and I just wanted to know if u were okay.

Kk Vertes: Yeah! We're really worried :(

JojoSiwaaa: Are you and Mads okay?!

NiaBear: Plz text us back! Love ya.

I began typing when I saw a text from Maddie pop up.

Maddiemoo: Shes fine guys :) Right Kenzz!

Her text made me smile for some reason. Its not like she said anything nice. But I was happy she replied and wasnt mad anymore. I decided it was best if I answer so that they didnt worry. I just didnt know what to say.

MADDIE'S POV

I sent my text hoping she would answer. To be honest I didnt know if she was fine. I wanted her to be fine, shes my sister. I sat on my bed waiting for a reply from Kenzie when a text from 'Kenzieboo💕' popped up.

Kenzieboo💕: Im okay now guys. Im grounded, but Im okay :)

I smiled at her response. I guess when we went to our rooms mom grounded her. I look back at my phone that has a bunch of texts from the girls.

KendallK👭: Thats great Kenz! Not the grounded part lol.

Kalanii🔥: Why are you grounded?

Niabear🐻: What did you do know Kenz lol?

Kenzieboo💕: I yelled at my mom...lol

Siwaa🎀: Typical Mackenzie haha ;)

We texted for ages. About random stuff. It was fun having the old Kenzie back, even if it was just on text. Everything was going well until one of the girls brought up Lexi.

Niabear🐻: So...what are we gonna do about Lexi? You know, so that she doesnt bother Kenz anymore.

Me: Idk. I just want her to leave my sister alone.

Kenzieboo💕: Thanks Mads! Luv u!

Kalanii🔥: Aww. Sister goals lmao.

KendallK👭: We should take turns being with Kenz at school. Like at least one of us should be with her. We could switch each period?

Siwaa🎀: Omg thats a great idea! What do u think Kenzie?

I thought it was a great idea! Hopfully Kenz will be okay with it.

Kenzieboo💕: You guys dont have to do that for me...Im used to her stuff by now :')

Me: Kenz its no big deal. Whats ur school scheduale tomorrow?

Kenzieboo💕: Science, P.E, English, Lunch, Math, Bio, Drama, then Art.

We started working out a scheduale for tomorrow.
Science-Jojo
P.E- Kendall&Nia
English-Nia
Lunch-All of us
Math-Me&Kalani
Bio-Me
Drama-Kalani
Art-Me

Im just thankful she doesnt have classes alone with Lexi, but she does have P.E,Drama,and Bio with her. I trust that we'll all be by her side at all times though. Maybe this way Lexi and her little friends will finally leave Kenzie alone. We continued texting until it became 10:45, and we were all sent to bed.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
'BEEP BEEP BEEP' ugh there goes my alram. I get up slowly and walk to my closet. I pick out black leggings and a white T-shirt that says 'I never liked you anyways', thought it was perfect for Lexi. Uh just thinking of what shes been doing to Mackenzie is terrible. I just dont understand why anyone would bully my sweet little sister. If anything, I would think they would wanna be her friend beacuse shes like famous and stuff. I curl my hair and go wake Kenzie up. I knock on her door before walking in. "Wake up Kenzieboo" I said sweetly. She groaned and shot up from her bed. I shooke my head and began walking out of her room. "Maddie..." Mackenzie stopped me. "Yeah Kenz!" I said. "What if Lexi doesnt stop. I mean like what if she just keeps going in front of all you guys. What if she-"
"Mackenzie, we won't let that happen. Theres nothing to worry about." I reassured her before walking downstairs.

"Hey sweety!"
"Hi mom" I said tiredly. She handed me my bowl of cereal. "Is Kenzie "sick" again?" mom said added airquotes around 'sick'. "No..." I heard Mackenzie say as she walked down the staires. Her hair was up in a pony tail and she was wearing light grey jogging pants with a black T-shirt. She looked soo cute.

Mackenzie and I both ate or breakfast and looked at the time. '8:06AM'. Shoot we gotta go! "Lets go girls you dont want to be late!" My Mom yelled while grabbing her keys.

We pulled up to the school parking lot, said bye to my mom then walked into the school.

MACKENZIE'S POV

Ugh I shouldnt have come to school. Lexi is just going to continue with her bullying in front of all my friends. Me and Maddie were walking into school when I saw Lexi staring at me smirking, probably waiting for Maddie to leave so that she could start her bullying. I started walking closer to Maddie as she was about to walk away. "Mackenzie why are you so close to me.?" Maddie asked. "L-Lexi.." I whispered. Maddie turned her head in the direction I was looking at and saw Lexi. "Dont worry about her. Lets go, Jojos waiting for you!" she smiled. Maddies locker was only 3 away from mine, and Lexis was 6, so there really wasnt escaping her. We walk over to my locker and Maddie waits with me until Jojo gets there. "See you at lunch. Dont let them bug you k?" Maddie said. "Okay. Thanks Mads" I yelled as Maddie walked away.

Jojo and I walked into science class and sat down in our seats. We talked for most of the class. Time went by super fast, which was good, but Lexi was in P.E with me.

Kendall and Nia met Jojo and I at my locker and we began walking to the gym. I saw as Lexi walked by and gave me an evil look, she was obviously dying for a chance to bully me, but Nia and Kendall made sure to never leave my side. We walked into the change room where we changed into our gym shorts. As I was walking out Lexi whispered in my ear "Your so lucky I havnt got the chance to beat you up yet...just wait." she said while smiling. Great, just when I thought everything was okay.

A/N: Sorry for the bad chapter. Dont really have any ideas right now but I will soon. :)