6- Working?

I walked out of the change room running quickly to Kendall and Nia, my face red and sweaty from what Lexi said. "Whats wrong Kenz?!" Nia asked. "Um nothing, Lexi just said someone to me.." I replied looking down at my purple Nike shoes. "Dont let her get to you. Nothing will happen as long as we're here!" Kendall said, swinging her arm over my shoulder. I slightly smiled and walked towards the coach. She told us that we had to run 13 times around the school. Ugh! This is gonna take so long! We all walked outside and began running.

I was on my 9th lap around the school, practiclly dying. I run ahead and see Kendall sitting on the ground, almost passed out. "K-Kendall...you-you okay.." I say out of breath while I grab her hand. "Im done with running, wheres Nia?" she says. Just as Kendall said that I see Nia sprinting down the school and stopping when she sees us. "Comeon guys! This is fun!" she yelled while running in place. Kendall and I sat there with our jaws open, staring at Nia! How could she still have enegry after 9 laps around the school. Just as we were about to speak, Lexi ran up to us. "Tired already Kenzie? You could use the run, and a diet...!" she said sweetly while gesturing to my stomache. Was she seriously calling me fat! "And you could use a chair to the face..."Kendall mumbled under her breath. I couldnt help but laugh at Lexis reaction "This isnt over shorty" she mumbled to me before running away.

English went by suprisingly fast, Probably beacuse I was starving. The bell rang and Nia and I walked to the lunch table where the rest of the girls already were. We got our food and sat down. "So Kenz how was everything so far?" Kalani asked. "Fine." I simply said. It was fine, not good not bad, just fine. I was about to dig in when I remembered what Lexi said. I dont wanna be fat, so I decide to just eat half of my salad. "Kenz, how come youve barley eaten! You said you were starving during class!" Nia said. "Im just not hungry anymore..."I said quietly. "Is this about what Lexi said. Dont listen to her Kenz!" Kendall said smiling.

"Um, what exactly did Lexi say?" Maddie asked, clearly annoyed. "Maddie it's nothing impor-" I was cut off by Nia. "She said Kenzie could use the run and a diet beaucse of her wieght." Nia said shyly. "WHAT!" Maddie yelled. "Maddie its fine." I said, blushing of embarrassment. "No its not. You cant let her treat you like that! What did you say after that?" she asked. "Me? Oh nothing. But Kendall told her that someone needed to throw a chair at her face" I said smiling. The whole table burst out laughing and so did I. This is the one thing Lexi cant take away from me, my friends, no correction, my family.

A/N : Sorry for the short chapter. The next one will be longer :)