Chapter One

[Vote and comment if you like this chapter, it brings a smile and confidence to my face <3.]

"You're what?" My mom asked. The expression on her face was horrific. It looked like I took something every valuable from her, and now she's gonna kill me for it.

"I'm gay" I told them for the one hundredth time.

I didn't even bother looking at my father cause his expression was even worst. But both of them were disappointed.

There was a moment of silence before my mom broke it again.

"We're gonna go into therapy" my mother announced.

She couldn't be serious. Therapy isn't going to do anything, even if it did then it was wrong. No person should ever get there mind changed because of  something simple as their sexuality.

"No" I told her loud and clear. "No, I'm not going into therapy for your religious bullsh*t."

"Don't speak to your mother in that tone boy" my father demanded. His face was getting red, and I could see sweat tickling down his head.

"Well then Nate... If your choice-"

"It's not a choice mom, it's-"

The next thing I know I got smack on the right side of my face by my own mother. I.. I can't believe she done that. How dare she put her hand on her own child!!!

I got up from the couch, holding the right side of my face. "I'm done. I don't want to see you ever again."

"Where are gonna go, Nate?" My mother yelled as I was going up the stairs.

"I'm staying with Jasmine" I yelled back. "I'm going to stay with people that will actually care."

Tears flooded on my face, as I made my way to my room. I opened the door, and got my luggage bag. I opened my drawers filled with perfectly folded clothes, and started packing.

I made sure that I had everything that was mine before texting Jasmine.

I took out my phone, and told Jasmine that I was ready. I got a response almost immediately.

Okay... So I'm guessing that it didn't go so well.

Yeah, I ended up getting smacked on the face. They tried to send me to a therapist.

Damn... Well I'll be there in a few minutes.

Okay, see you soon.

See you soon.

I put my phone in my pocket, got my luggage and went down stairs. The tears have stopped, but I still felt hurt inside. The people that I have known my whole life, suddenly forgetting about me just like that.

My father and mother was still in the living room, discussing what just happened.

I stood behind a wall blocking me from the living room, so I could hear their conversation.

"That faggot" my mom said. Her face was redder than usual, and the tone I her voice showed hate. "I can't believe that this is happening. Our son being a faggot. He's an embarrassment to us, and our whole family."

Tears started to feel my face again as I heard her use the F word. She's used it on almost every homosexual she sees. But to use it on me? No... I'm not special then any other person she says that too. I'm nothing to them anymore just a failure.

"Well, we can always replace Nate, I'm sure that they will appreciate us more than him" my father suggested.

Now that just broke my heart. Like everything my parents said in the past didn't really mean anything. Every word that came out of their mouth was false. How can you replace your son? No one can replace a son that gave you everything they had to make you proud.