03 Silent Treatment..?

Melody's POV
Not edited!!
Tears flow down my face rapidly as I make my way to the girls bathroom. Why am I even hurt because of this? I already knew  Seth would never have been caught dead talking to me.

A thick sob escapes my lips as I hear loud talking from girls approaching the bathroom, I dash at the very last second to a stall and hide.

"I KNOW! I think we would be like the cutest couple ever!" a annoying voice says.

"I agree! You to totally are! Do you think Seth will ask you out again Brianne?"

"Mike told me Seth was going to ask me out tonight." The Brianne voice squeaked. It's her! The girl he ditched me for! More tears threatened to spill as I sink down to the God knows how filthy floor.

'Melody.. Stop crying over him. He never liked you! He probably just got bored and thought how easy it would be for you to fall for it.' Sighing I brush the tears away. Weakly pushing myself up, by this point Brianne and the other girl had left.

'You need to give him a taste of his own medicine...' Wait.. Like that would even work! I could never pull off anything that good.. I'm just a 'nerd'

A few pep talks and plans later i finally emerge from the cramp stall to stare at myself in the mirror. My hazel eyes red and puffy from the tears, my straight nose red and raw. I looked like crap!
Great.. Know he'll know I've been crying. I run some cold water over my face to wipe off the last bit of make up that survived the water works. That instantly tamed my fire red eyes. I look in my bag and pull out some mascara and apply it lightly.

This will have to do.. 

I exit the bathroom and head to second period.

*
You can do it Melody! He's just some silly guy! I snatch the door opened and walked in.

"Ah! Hello Ms. Martins. Finally decided to come to class?" Mr. Johnson.. How I love my Art teacher. I could feel Seth's eyes on me but I don't meet them.

"Sorry about that. I had a small set back. Here ya go." I hand him a small slip of paper that has the word !pass' with Ms. B's signature on it.

"Very well. Get your sketch book out we're working on portraits today." Yes! That's one of my favorite things to draw. People.

Turning I only see one seat opened and you guessed it.. Beside Seth. I sigh and make my way to it.

"Hey cupcake." He innocently says. But I ignore him, and his amazing sent, to sit down.

I randomly start drawing the structure of a face. But I could still feel his eyes on me.

"Melody, I'm sorry. Will you let me make it up to you." I mentally snort as I continue working on the face.

"It wasn't my intentions to leave you hanging like that. Please give me another chance to prove it to you."

Silence..

"Please don't give me the silent treatment. It only makes things worse. I was forced to-"

"You were forced to do nothing! You did it willingly yourself. Oh by the way Brianne is on for tonight." I spit out. His face pales and a look that I can't read spreads on his face.

"Now if you'd excuse me.. I'm working on a portrait which you should be doing as well. Don't talk to me anymore unless completely necessary! Enjoy your night with Brianne!"

"Melody..."

"Don't talk to me. It might ruin your 'reputation'." He slams his hand down on the desk in rage. Causing everyone to look at us.