She is my wife!

The class was crowded with students."You are blaming me?"she asked."Are you deaf?I just said it,okay?!!!"JunHong said."What is this all about?"you asked."Noona,she was the one who make you threw up many times that makes people thought you're pregnant.She put something in the cake that she gave you."he said.Everyone was shocked and so did Nina."How....How did you know all this?"she asked."I saw you talking in the phone about it and I tasted the cake also."he said."No..it is not true!!"she shouted."Students!! get in your class now!!!"you heard a familiar voice.It was HimChan."________???JunHong???What are you doing here?"HimChan asked."HimChan hyung!!!She was the one who make Noona threw up!!" "No!!!!Teacher,he was lying!!! ________ was lying too!!!"Nina held HimChan's hand."How can you prove that?"you asked."She..."HimChan pushed Nina."I can prove that they are not lying especially________."he said."What??"she said."Yeobeo-ah,I'm sick of pretending.I'm sorry.You,Nina,and everyone!!! _______,is my wife!"he said.Everyone's eyes widened.

"So,Nina...what do you want to say just now?"he said.Nina was speechless and so do you."Arrgghh!!!!I've had enough of these ridiculous things!!!_______,I will have my revenge.So people around me..do whatever you want.I don't care because I will change school by the way. I can't believe I lose with an orphan."she walked away with a smirked.

That night,you were waiting for HImChan to finished bathing."wHAT SHOULD I say??? Eotteokkhae!!!"you were talking to yourself.Someone pushed you down on the bed."Just say that you love me."HimChan wanted to kiss you but you pushed him."Why???"he asked."You're not wearing anything on your upper body."Well,i thought you like it."he giggled."HIMCHAN!!!!"you threw a pillow at him."Yeah,a pillow fight!!"HimChan shouted.

THE END