Why me?

Why must he did it? Why me? Why not someone else? Why is he willing to do anything just for me? These thoughts kept on playing in your mind. You couldn't stop thinking about it."_______ !!!" you heard a loud voice calling your name."Ye..Yes?? Argghhh!!!"you looked up and something hit your head. Everyone was laughing. You rubbed your head because it really hurts."How many time should I tell you? PLEASE PAY ATTENTION WHILE I'M TEACHING,UNDERSTAND????"he said.His name is Mr.Kim,Kim Him Chan. He is your History teacher and you always be the one to be hit by a thing that he threw.Well,it's your fault by the way. You always daydreaming while he was teaching.The bell rang. Finally,school had ended for today. You packed your things and walked out."Hey,______.I want to see you,NOW!!!"the teacher said. You sighed and walked in while everyone running out of the class. You sat in front of him. There was not even a single voice.He closed the door and also the window.You looked blanky at the blackboard,didn't knew what to do. Suddenly,you felt a warm breath behind you and someone was hugging you from your back.You heard someone giggled."yeobeo-ah,you looked so cute when I threw that thing."You pushed him away."Mr.Kim,we are still in school. Can't you stop doing this?"you said."Noona!!!" a boy came in."JunHong-ah!!"Mr.Kim shouted."Hello,HimChan hyung!"JunHong hugged him."JunHong,he is a teacher.Don't call him like that."But Noona..he is fine with it.Anyway,he is my brother in law."JunHong,your younger brother, said. Mr.Kim nodded as he agreed.

Mr.Kim was your husband since October last year.No one else knew about your marriage except your younger brother and the principal of your school.What you knew untill now was he married with you because of some reasons.

1. JunHong is still schooling and needs a lot money for his studies.

2. Because you and JunHong are orphans.

3. Because you don't have a place to stay.

4. Because he don't want people to think bad if you guys live in the same house so he married you.

What you were curious right now was...is he in love with you?"Yeobeo??Daydreaming again?"he waved his hands in front of your face. "No..I'm not."you shook your head."Okay,maybe you are tired so I will sent you home while me and JunHong want to buy some groceries.Right,JunHong?" HimChan looked at Junhong."WHY NOWW!!!"he shouted. "Just follow me!!"HimChan said. You just smiled looking at them as you all went out....