Its all your fault!

You went home and saw HimChan was checking some school papers."HimChan!!"you ran to him."The students in the school said.."HimChan stood up."I know...they said you are pregnant because of me,right?"HImChan said.You nodded slowly.He went to his room to sleep."That's it?Just like that? HimChan,you better do something."you said."Do what?!I know...that is not my child and so do you! and you expect to be the one who is responsible for this?I also don't know where it comes from.You have many boy friends,right? So..."you cried."Don't you ever mention them.They had nothing to do with this.They are just friends.I even have not check with the doctor."you said."_______,it is so obvious!!I trusted you. I married you because I knew you are a nice girl.You're the most lovely girl I've ever met."he said.You just stood there looking down."Why did you chose me?Why me? there are a lot more poor girls outside there asking for food,money and shelter but why did you chose me??!!!!"you cried."BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!!"he shouted.

Your tears were running down like a waterfall.You couldn't held it anymore."_______,I....I...just forget it."he went to the study room and locked the door.You cried alone in the room."Noona?"Junhong came in."JunHong-ah..."you called him."Noona...stop crying..HimChan hyung wouldn't like it."he hugged you."I'm sorry,JunHong...I'm sorry."you said.

The next morning,HimChan went to school early.You wanted to apologised about what happened last night."HimChan...I.."you tried to talk but words just did not came out.Suddenly,JunHong pulled your hand."Noona,I want to ask you something....what did you do or get on the night of your birthday?"he asked."Gifts...why?"you asked back."Other than that..I mean...foods or drinks?"he said."Hmmm...I did got a cake from Nina."you said."Nina!? Why don't you say earlier!!!"he shouted.He took you to Nina's class."NINA!!!!"JunHong shouted."JunHong?What are you doing here?"she asked."YOU...IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!"he shouted....TO BE CONTINUED