Why is she like this?

HimChan woke up late and so did JunHong."Quickly eat your breakfast. We don't want to be late for school."you said while sitting at the dining table."Yeobeo-ah.Relax,I'm the teacher here."HimChan sat beside you."Yeah,he's right."JunHong sat in front of you.You were pouring some coffee for HimChan but something happened.You quickly closed your mouth and went to the bathroom.You just threw up."What just happened?"HimChan was totally shocked."I'm the one who should ask that question."JunHong said.You walked to the dining table and sat at your place."I'm sorry. I just don't feel very well today."you said. Everyone continued eating.

When you arrived at school,JunHong asked you to go to your class first because he had something to talk to HimChan.JunHong pulled HimChan's hand."Hyung,what just happend to my sister?"he asked."I don't know.."HimChan said with a low voice."How can you don't know? Last night or the other nights before,did you guys..."HimChan cut his line by shouting,"NO!! I DIDN'T DO THAT TO HER!!!"JunHong looked desperated."You promised me that you won't do that 'thing' until she finishes her studies."he said."I know!! I swear I didn't do that!!!"HimChan yelled.The bell rang."We continue this later,hyung."JunHong went to his class."Why is she like this?"HimChan talked to himself.

During recess, JunHong were eating with his friends so you decided to eat with HimChan.He didn't talk at all."HimChan??Why are you like this?"you asked."I'm....busy. Sorry."HimChan just walked away just like that.Suddenly,the girl named Nina sat with you."______..I have something to tell you."she said."What is it?"you asked."We all know that you are close to Mr.HimChan. and just now,someone saw you just threw up in the bathroom so...people thought you are...pregnant."she said."WHAT!!!!"you stood up. Everyone looked at you and was whispering about something."I'm not pregnant!!I just feeling not well that all!!"you said."Have you seen the doctor?"she asked."No....no I haven't."you looked down.....TO BE CONTINUED