The car ride was even more uncomfortable, Charlie had even opened the car door for Lydia. I thought that was completely weird looking at him with a questionable look before opening my own door and getting into the back.

They didn't say a word to one another the entire car ride and when we stopped in front of the school Lydia didn't open the door.

So I took the initiative," okay well whatever the fuck did or didn't happen last night you two obviously need to discuss. So I'm going to flash my ass out of this car and hopefully find some slightly less awkward people. You two have fun discussing."

As quick as possible I literally bolted out of the car and into the school, my feet carrying me to where hopefully I would find one of my friends.

"Imelda!" Jacksons voice said, quickly waking in step with me through the halls.

"Hey," I said, not trying to sound awkward. I just wanted forget about last night.

"What the hell is a Kanima," he asks me.

My feet falter and I grab at his arm," what did you say?"

"What is a Kanima," he questions.

How did he find out? Jesus, can anything be kept a secret in this fucking town.

I huff and grab him, pulling him the nearest empty class," where did you hear about that?"

"Erica and Isaac were talking about it. Is it a creature? Can it paralyze you?" He question me.

"Wait? How did you know about the paralysis," I ask him, my eyebrows furrowing.

"Derek came after me," he says," he paralyzed me with this goo. Said I'm not the snake they are looking for even though I am a snake, did you tell him we kissed? He seems pretty mad about it. Actually he was eager to kill me."

"As if I didn't need another thing to add to my plate," I growl out," did you hear who else he is going after?"

"Lydia," he says," definitely Lydia and they want to kill her."

"It's not Lydia and if either of his sidekicks touches her I'm skinning them," I growled out and walked out of the room.

Awesome, just fucking great.

---

I spend first period sitting in my chair, plotting away the blonde and Bambi's deaths. My fingers curling and uncurling every couple of minutes as Stiles goes on about the Kanima and it being a were-jaguar of some sorts, whatever the fuck that means. Scott seems to be glancing at me once in awhile and I assume it's because I smell entirely like rage which is true. I feel like yelling so much that I don't even let them know what Jackson informed me of, I'm sure they will find out soon enough.

So the second the bell rings I'm out of my chair, running straight down the hall and towards the bleachers where I call Derek.

He never answer so I am resigned to leaving him threatening voicemails," hey Derek. Just calling in and wanting to let you know that if you send one of your were-bitches near my best friend I will tear them apart piece by piece and send them to you in Tupperware containers."

I send him enough to fill his voicemail and then even after I am aggravated.

"Can life get any harder," I mumble into the empty field. No ones near and I'm assuming everyone else is in class while I have my free period.

A laugh suddenly breaks through, I furrow my eyebrows because it sound similar to Derek but there's not heartbeat. The person behind clapping walking out from behind the bleachers towards me.