-Accused Of Murder-

The night Mr.Brown was found dead, everybody claimed it was me, but no one had any proof. But everyone believed Ms.Smith, so they put me in jail. Except it wasn't like the ones I had read about, this one had white walls. Bright light's hung from the ceiling, a bed with white sheets, and nothing else. They also took away my clothes and gave me a white jump suit. The food wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. Every night the room, and my jump suit, would go from white to an eggplant color, telling me it was time to go to sleep.

The next morning, when I woke up at 6, they gave me my breakfast. After I finished eating, I started thinking of ways to get out of here. I could only think of one way, but I didn't know if it would work, but I had to try.

When they brought me lunch I knew that they had made a mistake, because now I had a way out. For the meal they gave me ingredients, so i could cook myself. The first things I notice, are the marshmallows, flour, and icing for a cake. I rake the flour and put it on my face and neck. Next I take the icing and put it in my hair, then put flour on it so my hair would be white. Then I take some foil and melt the marshmallows, and put the last of the flour on my hands. When the man that brought my food came back to take everything away, I stood against the wall and didn't make a sound. I was standing next to the door, and waited till he was far enough inside the room. When he noticed I wasn't out in the open, I ran up to him and put some of the marshmallows over his eyes. When I did he screamed and yelled at the top of his lungs. I ran outside of the room, shut the door, and turned a dial, that made it to where nobody could hear him scream. I called out for Jenna, and she showed up.
"Jenna, I need you to distract everybody in the building so i can escape. Can you help me out?"
"I'm sorry sir, but you are a fugitive and I can not do that." When ahe said that i knew she wasnt herself, and that somebody had rewired her program. Then alarms went off, red lights flashing, and I knew everyone was coming this way. There was only one way out of this place, and that was through the window. I grabbed a chair and threw it through the window. It made a huge hole. Then I ran as fast as I could, and straight out the window.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Heyy guys srry for the short chapter but i hope it was good thx for reading luv yall peace