Uta x Reader

I'm sorry if this sucks, I don't really know how to write for Uta but I decided to give it a shot! Anywayyyy onto the story.
---------------------------------------------

You just got into a bad fight with some CCG members (you're a ghoul) and guess what? Yup. Your mask broke. They did see your face, but you killed them all.

You were walking to Uta's shop to get yourself a new mask. You liked the idea of having a new one, you thought you needed a change, and this was the perfect opportunity. You also liked the idea of seeing Uta again. You haven't seen him in a while, you were doing your thing and he was doing whatever he does. So, you thought this was a perfect chance to see your crush. Sadly, you have had a crush on him for a while now. But you thought it was better to not say anything.

When you arrived at his shop, you were hesitate to walk in. You don't know why but a wave of anxiety washed over you. Your hands were suddenly all sweaty, and your stomach was in knots. You slowly put your hand on the door knob, and slowly opened the door. This was entirely out of character for you.

"Uta?" You called out. You looked around the shop and saw all the beautiful masks. You walked around the store a little trying to find him. Where could he be?

As you were standing, admiring a mask on the wall, you felt hands touch your shoulders. You quickly jumped back, and hit the person on the head. You looked up and realized you hit Uta.

"Ow, (y/n) why do you always have to hit me? All I wanted to do was scare you." Uta said while rubbing his head.

"I'm sorry Uta! You should know better than to scare me anyway!" You said, slighting frustrated. Every time you two will meet up, he would scare you. Then you would hit him. It was a never ending cycle.

"Anyway, why are you here? It's been a while since I've seen your pretty face." Uta said, smirking at you.

You blushed at this statement, but you weren't going to let it affect you. "I need a new mask. Some dumb CCG members broke mine." You said with a sigh.

Uta slightly laughed at that. "Alright do you want the same one or something different?"

You were contemplating on what to do, since you did want something different. While Uta was getting all his equipment he needed. He came over to you.

"Did you figure something out yet? You've been just staring at me for 5 minutes." He said bluntly, but his face showed that he was flattered.

Your eyes went wide. You didn't even know you were staring at him! You felt so embarrassed now.

"Uh.....well I...um....I got something now!" You screamed with excitement.

"Okay okay, calm down. Take a sit right there." He pointed to a stool and you sat on it. He also sat on a stool right next to you. While he was measuring your head and doing everything else, you slightly looked at him from the corner of your eye. You couldn't deny the fact that Uta was indeed a very gorgeous man. Your favorite part about him was his tattoos. You loved each and everyone that he had. Your favorite was the one on his neck. It perfectly describes the life between Ghouls and Humans; I can not live with you nor without you. (I think that's it?). While you were in your daze you didn't realize Uta was talking to you.

"Earth to (y/n), I'm talking to you. Jeez you've been out of it today. What do you want your mask to look like?" He asked. But he was indeed very close to your face. But you didn't move away. For some reason you liked his face close to yours. You looked into his Kakugan eyes.

"Um......I would like a mask with...uhhhhh how about a Phoenix on it? But make my eyes showing." You said just staring into his eyes.

"Alright I could do that, come back in about 4 days?" He said, he still didn't move. Not even an inch.

"Yeah that'll be good." You said. Neither did you and Uta move. It was like time stopped right then and there. Uta's face was getting closer to yours. You didn't realize that your face was moving closer to his too. Right when you two were so close to kissing. He paused. It's like he was asking permission to kiss you. Having seeing no reaction from him, you decided to take the lead. You put your hands on either side of his face, and filled the space between you two.

Uta was surprised but smirked into the kiss. You got off your stool and sat on his lap. He held firmly onto your hips, so you wouldn't fall off. After a while you two broke apart. You rested your head on Uta's shoulder and slung your arms around his next. He pulled you closer to him. You two just sat there for a while, just cuddling. Until he spoke up. He pulled you off his shoulder and looked you dead in your (e/c) orbs. He held your face in his hands gently.

"(Y/n), I missed you so much. I thought something happened to you cause you just disappeared. I don't want you to disappear again. I want you to stay here, with me. So I know you're safe. Please, stay with me?" He said.

You blushed and nodded your head vigorously and pecked his lips. He smiled. "I'll stay with you forever Uta! Because I love you!" You said with a closed eyed smile. Uta laughed at you, he thought you looked adorable.

You got off his lap and was about to leave, but Uta grabbed your forearm. "Where are you going? You said you'll stay here with me." He pouted.

"Oh! Okay I'll stay here with you forever."