Ayato Kirishima x Reader

Idk why I'm writing this at one a.m butttt whatever haha.
(F/k)= Favorite Kagune
By the way this symbol "*" means you're thinking in your head :).
----------------------------------------------
Aogiri Tree.

You couldn't fully remember the time you started to work here, but it felt like a life time. You wanted to leave so many times but there was one reason you didn't, and never will.

Ayato Kirishima

You have developed a major crush on him ever since you started to work here. Sure, he could be very cruel to you at times but you learned to love him the way he is. You could honestly say you were in love with the blue haired ghoul. But, you always thought that he would never feel the same way. Ever.

Today you are going on a mission with him. Just a quick, easy, mission; take out some CCG Investigators that have been getting close to Aogiri. You were waiting outside as he finished talking to Eto about the plan. You were wearing a black long sleeved shirt, white shorts, and brown knee high combat boots. You were also wearing your ghoul mask. (Do whatever you want it to look like :)).

*Ugh how long does it take for them to talk? I just want to go to sleep already.* You pondered. You took out your phone to check the time; 1:00.

"Come on let's go moron I want to get this over with," You quickly looked up while putting your phone away to see Ayato standing right in front of you. Literally. He was only 2 inches away from your face. Your eyes went wide and you jolted back. Totally forgetting there was a wall there, you banged your head on the wall. You put your hand to your head.

"Can you be anymore stupid? Let's go," Ayato chuckled. You were surprised to hear him chuckle.

You quickly followed behind him. After some time of running up buildings and everything you had to ask a question that's been going through your mind.

"Um, Ayato I feel stupid to ask this but.....where are we going?" You asked nervously.

"Well one, you are stupid, and two it doesn't matter since we are already here," He said pointing down below. You looked to where his finger was and you saw 4 CCG members right below you two. (Remember you two are on a roof.)

You looked back up at Ayato. He gave you a nod, indicating that you and him can attack them. You jumped down and got out your (f/k) and killed one insistently. Unbeknownst to you, another one was right behind you and stabbed you through the stomach with his weapon. You jolted back quick and right when you were about to attack him, Ayato quickly got in the way and killed him. You looked around and saw that they were all killed. You took off your mask to breathe better, since your mask was kinda making it hard to breathe. You kneeled to the ground, patting. You looked at the wound. Luckily, it wasn't that deep so it'll heal on its own.

Ayato kneeled right beside you. "You know, (y/n) you should really watch where you're going. You could've got killed." You looked up at him and right when you were about to say something he hit your forehead with his palm, "Idiot" He said and got up, ready to leave.

You put your hands to your forehead and was blushing really bad, Ayato has never done that before. "Hey! Don't call me an idiot! And I could've had him if you didn't get in the way." You said the last part with a mumble. This made Ayato look at you.

He tilted his head to the side, "Oh really? You didn't even see him coming (y/n). If it wasn't for me he would've killed you." He put his hand on his hips.

For some odd reason you thought he looked adorable standing that way, which made your already blush deepen. Your (e/c) went wide and you hid your face with your bangs. "Well.....I still could've killed him," You said faintly. You were surprised he even heard you.

Ayato walked over to you and barricaded you between him and the wall that was behind you. You looked up and meant his beautiful eyes. He took a stand of you (h/c) and pushed it behind your ear, then moved the bangs out of your face. You were surprised by this action that your mouth actually formed an "O."

*Omg! What is he doing!?! He never done this before.....not that I mind but still!* you thought.

"Aw look at you a blushing mess. I prefer you blushing anyway, you look cute. But you're still an idiot." And before you can say anything he crashed his lips onto yours. Your eyes went wide and you were so shocked you didn't kiss back. After a couple seconds you finally kissed him back. He smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around your torso, as your hands found their way into his blue hair. After a couple minutes you two broke apart, cursing oxygen for having to do that.

"I always liked you (y/n). From the moment you joined I always thought you looked beautiful. I just didn't know how to tell you how I felt, so I was always mean to you. I love how your (h/c) blows in the wind or when it falls perfectly over your face. And the way your (e/c) look when you see something you like. I don't know where I'm going with this but (y/n), what I'm trying to say is I love you." He looked into your eyes and blushed.

You were so stunned you just ran up to him and hugged him. Surprisingly, he hugged you back. You cried into his shirt only because you were so happy. "I love you to, Ayato!" You accidentally screamed. He sighed and picked you up, so your arms wrapped around his neck and your legs around his waist, he was holding you up by your thighs.

"That's a relief I thought you were going to say no. But, you're still an idiot. But, now you're my idiot." He then went home, and laid you on your bed, he was about to leave until you spoke.

"Wait! Ayato.....um can you sleep with me?" You asked him, looking at your bedsheets. He smirked and got under the covers with you. He wrapped his arms around your waist, while you laid your hands on his chest.

"Good night Ayato"

"Good night idiot"
-----------------------------
Sorry if this is long idk I was trying to write something cute!