8.

Christopher
Opening my eyes I felt her body on mine, her fingers rubbing the stars that were inked behind my right ear as her hair spread across my bare chest. Rubbing her arm a little she looked up at me and smiled before sweetly kissing my lips.

"Why are you up so early?" I asked pulling her closer, making half of her body lay on me.

"My cousin called." She smiled as she kissed my jawline.

"What'd he say?" I smiled resting my left hand on her bare booty, messaging it.

"He wants you to come in today, said it's important."

"Alright, I'm nervous."

"Christopher you have nothing to worry about! You have an amazing voice and you're gonna get this, I promise." She leaned up, sitting criss-cross.

"Why weren't you in my life years ago?"

"I'm wondering the same thing about you Maurice." She kissed me slowly before getting outta bed.

I sat on the island watching her make breakfast as thoughts flowed in and out of my mind. Thoughts about the music, me and Sasha. Everything seemed to be on my mind at the moment.

"What are you thinking about?"

"You name it; the music, money, you."
"The music is gonna be successful, the money is gonna be well earned, and what about me." She turned around and stood between my legs.

"Do you think we moved too fast?" She shook her head no.

"I have strong feelings for you and you showed me last night that you feel the same way." I nodded and kissed her forehead.

"Lets eat some breakfast little mama." She smiled and turned around to finish the food.

*****

"Hey T." Sasha greeted Trevor as we walked inside the studio.

"Just the people I wanted to see, I want you to get in the booth today, do some voice exercises and try to record that song from the other day." He said as I nodded my head. I took my jacket off as Sasha happily took it and sat on the couch.

Once the voice exercises and recording was done it was really late, I had no idea that I would take that long to record a song. My voice hurt and I was ready to get something to eat. Walking out of the booth Sasha was asleep on the couch with my jacket over her like a blanket. She looked so peaceful.

"Babygirl." I cooed in her ear, shaking her gently.

"Hmm?" She slowly opened her eyes and smiled.

"Let's go home." I grabbed my jacket, putting it on as I picked her up bridal style.

"See ya Trev." I nodded towards him and made my way toward Sasha's car. I had my licence because I used to have a car, I just haven't driven one in a fat ass minute.

Setting her in the passenger seat she was knocked out. It took me a while to get used to the car but it wasn't a big deal. Surprised when I pulled up to her house that I remembered how to get here.

Taking her to her room, I laid her down and started on dinner. When I was little my mother used to teach me all her recipes and little tricks on how to make a great meal, so I figured I would put some of that to work.

Getting out the chicken and noodles I put together Chicken Tetrazzini, one of my favorite meals that I used to eat as a kid.

After about an hour of cooking it was ready and I sat the table cause we haven't eaten there before.

Going up to her room she stirred a little bit and then looked up at me as I approached her.

"When did you get done at the studio?" She asked, taking the pony tail holder off her wrist as she tied up her hair.

"A little before 9" I said as I crawled in the bed with her, wrapping my arms around her as she snuggled up to my chest. Kissing her forehead I felt her lips spread to a smile as the pressed.against my collarbone.

"Are you hungry, beautiful?" She nodded as I rolled of the bed and picked her up.

"Christopher!" She laughed as I spun her around. I put her down as she hopped on the bed and told me to come. I backed up and she got on my back, her head in the crook of my neck, kissing it as we walked down the stairs.

"You're awful affectionate."

"Do you not like it?" She wondered.

"I love it Babygirl, it's just new to me." Walking into the kitchen I turned around and sat her on the counter, turning around to kiss her lips as the doorbell rang.

"Why don't you make your plate and I'll go get the door!" She nodded and hopped down as I walked to the front of the house.

As I opened the door Chelsea stood there, her heels in her hand and a bottle of wine in the other.

"Time to celebrate!" She cheered as she walked by me.

"Celebrate what?" I asked as I followed her to the kitchen where Sasha was.

"You two obviously haven't been on social media in the past hour." Me and Sasha made eye contact to see if either one of us knew what was going on.

"Your song that you recorded today, Trevor sent it to a radio station, they loved it, played it and TMZ is going crazy trying to figure out who you are."

"What, they loved it?" I smiled and Sasha fanned her eyes, the biggest smile across her face.

"I'm so proud of you." She bear hugged me, I was on cloud nine.

"How did it happen so fast, I mean Trevor didn't tell me anything."

"I don't know, that's just what I read but just by the feed back, you're gonna be famous!" Sasha pecked my lips, as she held my face. It was all because of her and I was more than grateful.

"Thank you."

"You did this!" She smiled,

"But there's no way in hell I could have done it without you Sasha." She smiled and I mirrored it.

Sometimes God leads you on a path that might have twist and turns and will be bumpy as hell but in the end the journey was worth it. I would take that route 100 more times if it meant I was gonna be standing next to Sasha in the end.

Short little filler chapter.
Sasha & Chelsea above!