The Change PartIII

#Sabella POV#

Something stirred inside of me. I felt stronger and more powerful. The only thoughts that crossed my mind were saving my pack and killing Devlin. I watched my mate as he got his men ready for war. He directed them so effortlessly. I looked at his muscles that were flexing with every move that he made, his brunette hair that was cut so short, and fit his masculine appearance, he piercing green eyes. His stance held so much authority and power. Seeing him made me remember what my father had said to me the first time I got into a fight with some guys.

"Only someone with patience and temperance can deal with you. Why can't you just stay out of trouble and actually be a girl for once?" he shouted angrily as he pulled my bloodied body from among the guys, or rather rogues, I was fighting with. I staggered as I walked but refused to fall down, I slowly felt my wolf healing me from the inside out cause no doubt I had a few busted ribs. And hey, who wouldn't I fought 5 rogues by myself and in human form at that. My father's men looked at me in awe, I earned my respect being a fighter before being a leader I guess that's why I could have taken the alpha role as a female and still have my pack follow me.

My mother ran towards me. " Honey, are you ok?" she said as she started inspecting me. I flinched when she touched some places. "I'm fine, mom"

"How the hell can you be fine, have you looked at yourself?" my father yelled. The men stepped back. My father's tone didn't even phase me anymore I no longer submitted orkknelt to him. I think it was in that moment that he realized I would be the alpha. I looked at him and said, with so much authority that even I that day was surprised,"I disobeyed because the pack was in danger, I refused to wait because I felt my pack's pain, I refuse to bend to you when I know that I can do something to save my pack. I'd do it again too and if the roles were reversed and I were a boy would you have said that?" I walked away after saying that. Persons just cleared a path for me. Anger filled me that day, rage fueled me. Since I was 8 and had changed into my wolf and had been training I have yet to see my wolf again. I guess that was why my father was so protective because he thought I couldn't protect myself. I sat on the window still looking down at the pack going about their business when I saw a little boy walking into the woods and just beyond him were two wolves I knew weren't from my pack and even from where I was I could feel their malicious intent.  The door opened and my father came in just as I was about to jump. 

"Sabella, what are you doing?" he said.

"I need to get to that boy, rogues are in the  territory!" I blasted the command into the minds of the warriors as I jumped and ran fast towards him. I came just in time to see  one of the rogues holding him. I saw red as I leaped at him and gripped his neck, I broke it in a single move. The little boy fell from his hands afraid, he ran to me and just as he was about to reach me the other rogue grabbed him. "Put him down now." It was a quietly spoken command and it seem as though he was submitting to it. I chose that moment to take him down. I held the little boy and walked back to the pack house. 

"Matthias!" a woman cried as she rushed towards us I assume it was his mother. One of the fighters in the pack said thank you to me then went over to the two. The men clapped me and as my father neared me they stopped. "You could have been killed!" he shouted. 

I looked at him calmly. "I am a warrior and as such I will do my duties as a warrior regards of who's child I am. Protegam vitas pack- do you remember that? I will protect this pack with my life. I took that oath just as did all warriors and I will honour it" I was determined for him to see things my way. As I was about to walk I heard him say," At least when I go I know this pack will be safe with their new alpha." I smiled proudly as I entered the pack house.

The anger inside me got worse. I fell to my knees Daxon ran towards me," Are you ok?" The men turned and looked at me. Ravic took long strides in order to reach me. "I need to get to my pack."

"The pull of the change is affecting her more so than us cause she's the alpha and the need to protect her pack is overwhelming her. She'll change before any of us but not until she saves her pack I'm sure of that," Rachel said.

I wasn't even paying her much of a mind. I kept focusing on the screaming and the torture and the pain. I saw red and after that my wolf took over and I didn't even know what happened next.

#Ravic's POV#

I wasn't yet bonded to Sabella for obvious reasons but I could feel the intensity of her emotions. She wanted blood and it wasn't ours it was Devlin's. As I saw her begin to change into her wolf, I ordered everyone through the mind link to steer clear of my mate. I let her go cause I already knew where she was headed but I followed swiftly behind cause I didn't want her to get hurt and I knew this was gonna be one hell of a war. And one thing is certain persons are gonna die. I didn't know that all, I knew only one- Devlin.

########

Guys, This is my first book as you all can guess but I'm getting better as each chapter goes by and I'd love you guys to like, comment and add to your library! Thanks alot.