I just want the best for you.

Most teenagers hope for their lives to be care free. You know just enjoying it as it come with little or no responsibilities but here I am leading a pack of nearly 500 members. Most loved me, others feared me , some just went along with what I said cause they knew I'd kick their asses and others, well, they're just grantful enough that they've got a place to live. I always ensure that my pack members are well fed, clothed and are safe. After the battle 3 years ago I'd ensured that we were always on constant guard cause most packs and rogues fear us enough, or are just crazy enough to attack and I wouldn't risk it.

        Today was a new day the first day in a long while sinc I've gone out and just took a day to relax. I thoguht why not ask Brit and Damon its been a long while though. I sat on the edge of the bed, thinking back. Ever since my parents' death I've been so absorbed with only school, home, my siblings and the pack. I talked to them from time to time but otherwise I'd stopped going on dates with them and they'd just stopped asking altogether. They thought I was just bummed out because of my parents' death and things would get better. But it didn't I'd stopped from school for months and when they asked if they could come over I'd say no. It's not cause I don't want them to its just cause I can't control my wolf or my anger but its gotten better. The Alpha genes in me have allowed me to fare better than most. My wolf was one of the biggest in thep ack even though I was a female. It was midnight black. I just want to do the best for my pack and for my friends.

        I had finished getting ready when I heard a commotion out. I looked out the window and saw wolves shifting. I heard a voice shout," Where's your Alpha?!" 

There were about 15 wolves I didin't recognise and they smelt like rogues. What the hell was going on? I rushed down the stairs in time to see one of my wolves shift to attack them. 

##############

Guys, I'm trying to give updates at least one per day things have been kinda hazey cause I got studying doing but I won't let you down. Just vote and like and please don't hesitate to comment. Thanks. Plus I need some cast members any suggestion guys?