Who'd want to kill me?

Hey guy! This  is probably going to be my shortest chapter, ok. But don't worry I still got more alot more chapters I'm updating as fast as I can. Please don't forget to comment, like and to library. Remember you won't see updates if its not in your library.

#############

        I sat up in bed and leaned against the bed post. I felt dishevelled. I could have died? My mind went back to the conversation I had with Dr. Ericks when I woke up.

"I should be dead?" I asked curiously. I felt weak so I rested my head against the pillows. May as well lie down cause he didin't look like he had any good news.

"Yes, Alpha. You had passed out but when I checked your vitals were rapidly falling and blood was running out of your mouth. Your heart had stopped for 10 seconds I don't know how Rachel didi it but she pounded your chest until your heart juat followed that rhythm and started beating." I looked at her. 

"Thanks, " I said weakly. Since the night she had come back to our pack I felt a motherly pull towards her as if she took my motnher's place. Not replace mind you she just became a mother figure for me to look up to and to look after me. I could say Dr. Ericks was the father figure. 

"No prob, honey," she said and kissed my forehead. She walked away heading out the door. "Where are you going?"

She turned around." To quiet the pack, since your fall there has been a bit of buzz. Nothing to worry about still," she responded reasuringly.

"I'm leaving too sis. I gotta get Kira home. I love you and don't worry we'll find out who wanted to kill you. I know you've pissed off alot of people but not to this extent."

He left. Sigh, life has a way of being a bitch at times. 

" Had you eaten anythin this morning?" Dr. Ericks asked.

" Nope." Then I rethought my answer. " I drank some juice. I found it outside my door saying, " Hope you enjoy it""

" Did you finish it?"

" No, some is left on the table beside my window."

He went to investigate leaving me to my thoughts. 

About 30 mins later he came back to report his findings.

"This is filled with wolfbane, witches blood and periwinkle fairy tears. This person didin't want to just kill you they wanted you to forget something."

I listened to the ingredients. Those were used to letting a wolf forget everything but the only persons who knew about that were me, my  mom, my dad , my uncle and dr. Ericks.

Who the hell could have known? And why target me?