Chapter 6 : Jealous?

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion of Kiyomi's act.

That was weird.

I'll probably talk to Porter about it later, if he knows anything.

It began to get too noisy in the casketeria, so I headed outside.

I flew outside to the steps of Haunted High where everything was much more silent. As I'm flying to the bottom of the stairs, I stop mid-way. 

I see Marvin sitting at the bottom of the stairs, closing his eyes. 

The memory of Marvin confessing he likes me, passed through my mind.

I just met the guy. Sure he's sweet and all, but I don't think we know each other that much for him to already like me...I mean we just met today!

Then again, we never had time to talk to each other. I'm kind of curious about what kind of person he could be, especially since he's insane enough to confess to me so quickly. 

"Um, hi Marvin." 

Marvin's eyes flew open, and he quickly turned his head towards me so fast, I heard a crack.

"Ow." Marvin put a hand on his neck, and adjusted his big glasses.

"Oh my ghoul, are you okay?" I quickly sat beside him, feeling a little guilty.

Marvin rolled his head around, from side to side, before turning towards me with a smile. "Yeah I'm fine, you just startled me." 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." I replied.

Marvin shrugged. "I'm fine now, don't worry about it."

We sat in silence, and it was kind of an awkward silence. I shuffled my feet, thinking of something to say. 

"Were you sleeping?" I asked

Marvin shook his head. "I was waiting for inspiration."

"Inspiration? For what?" I asked, a bit confused.

"Well..you see...I-uh..I'm writing a story." Marvin confessed, while looking shyly at the ground.

"You write stories? That is so cool! I love to write, as you can tell by ghostly gossip." I smiled.

Marvin chuckled. "Yeah, well actually while I was writing one of my stories, I did a little browsing and came across ghostly gossip. That's how I managed to find it. Ever since then, I loved reading your blogs." 

It feels nice hearing people appreciate all the hard work I put into my blogs.

"Aw well I'm glad you like them Marvin. By the way, where do you write your stories?" I asked.

"Well, there is a website called 'wattpad' where you can write stories, and so I happened to create a story myself called Ghostly Love. " Marvin admitted.

( A.N. Fake story, if there is a story like that, it is just a coincidence ).

"I love that story! I went on wattpad almost every day to read it! I'm a huge fan." I said, nearly jumping in joy.

"Really? You really like it?" Marvin asked.

"Of course I do! I loved the part where the main characters fall in love but are too afraid to confess their love for each other. Then so many things start happening to them, and they have to fight for their love. Ahh it's one of my favorites." I replied.

"Haha really? You like it that much?" Marvin scratched his head and sheepishly averted his eyes away from me. 

I could see a small blush creep up onto his cheeks as I complimented his story.