Sue and Schue

Hiii frands. Sorry I've been slacking off on my writers duties. I really haven't been THAT busy other than the fact that I went to this convention called CIY. If you know what I'm talking about, you're THE REAL MVP!!!
So I've basically just had the WORST case of writers block. I got a couple of suggestions from my dedicated readers (thank you) and a few more chapters are currently underway! Continue your commenting If you want me to continue my chapters regularly.

However, even though I got many lovely suggestions from you guys, inspiration struck during my last binge watch of GLEE! (Yes, I know I'm lame. Deal with it.) AND HOLY MOFO I FINISHED THE FREAKING SERIES AND IM GONNA DIE. DAMN YOU FOX! THIS SHOW SHOULD HAVE NEVER ENDED AND RACHEL SHOULD NOT HAVE MARRIED THE PERSON THAT SHE DID!!!! (I'm trying not to spoil this for people that are still catching up. I gotchya back dorks.

Okay, now that I'm done with my absolutely POINTLESS rant and introduction, let me get to what you guys really want. The theory. (Sorry btw that it's not a cartoon theory. This one just really spoke to me.) Also: as far as I know I'm the creator of this theory, but I haven't done research to find out if someone else already wrote it, so if you find something else PLEASE LINK IT TO ME. That being said, enjoy!

     As many of you faithful Glee binge watchers know, this strange and overly dramatic TV show is NO STRANGER WHATSOEVER to mental illness.
Down Syndrome.
Gender Dysphoria (season 6)
OCD
And probably many others that I can't recall at this time.
However, have you ever thought that Glee was all narrated from a slightly insane Sue Sylvester and Will Schuester?
How so? Let me show you.
Let's delve into the Sue part of the theory first:

     Now, for those of you who are still waiting for season 6, I'll be super vague with you on this one part. She gets interviewed by a famous FOX news anchor and he diagnoses her as a pathological liar and asks her if she has "some type of mental illness" but she quickly dismisses it.

We ALL know that her sister had Down syndrome, but what if Sue herself had something wrong in her mind? What if she was also somewhat mentally Ill?

You don't have to invest much time into the fantastic world of glee to realise that  everyone is overly eccentric and people will have random out bursts into song and on an occasion, some crazy things will happen that could only rationally take place in the mind.

Ever notice how Sue and Will will randomly break out into song and choreographed dance, where they'll imagine themselves in another world, acting crazy and taking part in some wildly insane antics? Even in season 6 (I'll be brief and vague I swear) the duo start playing the air guitar and imagine themselves in that weird state of mind again but the kids come in and are just like, "OMG please tell me they aren't going crazy on us!"

The answer probably is, yes, they're going crazy on you.

What I'm trying to get to is,
Everything is from their perspective. Yes, everyone is still the overly eccentric characters that we know and love, but nothing is really as it seems at McKinley High. Will and Sue's perspective form the entire show.
You see, even when they aren't in the scenes or anything,  they either hear stories about it from the students, or just use their imaginations to make everything happen the way that they think it should be. Also, the overload of video cameras that Sue had placed around the school would help with this theory. Not to mention the fact that she probably set up cameras to spy on the students outside of school. I mean, HAVE YOU SEEN HER HURT LOCKER?!
Plus, will is super close to the kids and they probably told him about their wild adventures.
     So no, everyone didn't start imagining and doing random and weird things. All of that is from the weird minds of Sue and Schue. Plus, I wouldn't be surprised if Sue secretly had a thing for him. Oops. 😁

Okey, I hope you enjoyed this instalment. Please comment your thoughts an suggestions. I LOVE interacting with y'all and every time I get a notification for a comment, or even someone starting my work, I get UBER excited.

FEATURES:
I've actually only seen Pokemon once but it's a HUGE show especially in the Cartoon Conspiracy world. So, if Pokemon is something that you really like, then I recommend you read "Pokemon Ranger Soul Shadows" by @Orazelf

Also, THANK YOU SO EFFING MUCH FOR 10.11 THOUSAND FREAKING READS OMF JUST PINCH ME!!! Also, if you look up Cartoon Conspiracies, I'm the third book listed! I encourage you guys to read the other works listed as well! I do! They're great.

LOVE MAH DORKS ❌❌
LALA ❌❌