My Little Pony's Orgin

Hola mi amigos y amigas. Coma estas? Bien? Bien.

  Okay, lol, I'm done going all Spanish on you.(Partially because I'm white asf and that's all the "Espanol" I know)

     So I've got an Extra, super, fantabulous, extraordinary, special edition for y'all today. You dorks are gonna love,love,love it!

     So who's heard of the widely popular TV show, "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic"? *Virtually Raises Hand* Okay, yeah, you've all heard of it. I see all of those virtual raised hands *virtually smirks*

Do you know what I find particularly awesome about the show? The main fandom isn't 3-5 year old girls, its 20 year old men xD SURE BREAKS THE SENSELESS, SEXIST GENDER BARRIER. . .

Yeah, that's kind of off topic. Please ignore that comment (Actually, you know what, don't. I'm just speaking the truth)

Okie, so back to the real stuff:

     There is a little theory floating around YouTube about how My Little Pony REALLY came about (All Cred Goes To The Amazing CreepsMcPasta) . Basically the jist of it is, 6 girls who all went to school together, suspiciously died on the same day. November 7, 2004. All of the girl's deaths are incredibly tragic and their persinalities are all strikingly similar to the "Mane Six"

     Now, that is just a brief overview, but I'm trying to improve my wattpad, and I was told to research my theories more. So I went way into this one.

WARNING:

Proceed with extreme caution, not for the squeamish or faint of heart.

ENJOY THIS LONG, INTERESTING, AND SLIGHTLY CREEPY INSTALLMENT. . .

Samantha Gales:

     Samantha Gales was a shy highschooler who was often bullied for it. She really never received an escape from this because her mother and step father were both mentally and physically abusive. She would be beaten to no end and sometimes even locked in a basement! The only friends that she had were the poor, defenseless animals that she rescued but her family made her set them free and punished her harshly for having them in the first place. Depressed and lost, she took her own life. Samantha resembles Fluttershy.

Janace Walters:

     Dear Janace seemed to have the glamorous life. She was rich, beautiful and popular. She dreamed of being a fashion designer but her family frowned upon it. Her family was highly respected and were invited to extravagant parties and get-togethers and were generally well liked. Little did the outside world know, the Walters' family life was far from amazing. Janace's parents had a lot of marital problems and spent most of their time screaming at each other and Janace didn't have the best relationshio with either of them. She was rude to others because of her own insecurities. She died in a car accident when her neck snapped, immeadiatley killing her. She reminds us all of Rarity.

Alexandra Matthews:

     Alexandra's birth was a disappointment because her parents had hoped for a boy but were very unhappy when they found that the gender of the baby wasn't what they hoped it would be. Alexandra was willing to do anything for her father's approval so she began to excel at sports, especially track. Just when her father started being thankful for the child that he had, he found out that his wife, who wasn't supposed to be able to have a child ever again, was pregnant with a boy! When her baby brother was finally born, nobody ever payed attention to her so she was determined to be the best at track. She began taking steroids which worsened a fatal heart condition that she was born with. She later died in a hospital. She sounds a hella lot like Rainbow Dash!!!

Jamie Sanders:

     Young Jamie was a farm girl with a sad history.. Her father died and her mother was grief stricken and took her own life. She went to go live with her brother and sister on her grandmothers farm but tragically died when she fell in a wood chipper. Uhm, Applejack much?!

Catherine Jackson:

     Catherine's insane father went through a fit of rage and killed her mother, after realising what he did he committed suicide on the spot.

Poor Catherine was a witness to this terrifying scene and suffered from mental problems because of it. Catherine later was placed in several abusive nursing homes and was beaten quite often. Her depression made her numb for only a little while. She became seriously, mentally I'll. She began to dress crazily almost "gaga" like. She also started acting up in class, talking to people that weren't really there. One day a voice in her head told her that if she jumped off a building she could fly. Did you know that Pinky Pie was originally designed as a Pegasus? *insert evil laugh here*

Synthia Little:

     Child genius Synthia Little was born to a family of smart people. She was afraid of any imperfections and everything had to be on point for her satisfaction; a bit OCD I guess (Fun fact! I, Lala, am in fact OCD!)

So Synthia studied every single day and rarely hung out with friends due to this strict schedule. One day, a certain gifted school took interest in her and she never took a break from studying. She began to neglect friends, family, food, and personal hygiene just to increase her knowledge. Even though she was obviously set for greatness, she fell under pressure and cheated. When caught, her parents were incredibly disappointed in her and she ended up committing suicide to spare her family from the cursevof having an "imperfect daughter". She is most likely the inspiration for Twilight.

So. . . Let's review:

•Fluttershy- great with animals.

•Rarity- fashion designer.

•Rainbow Dash- sporty.

•Applejack- peacefully lives on a farm

•Pinkie Pie- makes people smile; originally designed a Pegasus.

•Twilight- goes to a private school.

     It almost seems as if Lauren Faust was giving their lives closure. Making them eternally happy. Allowing all of their dreams to be achieved. Letting them all know that its going to be okay. A sweet ending to a dark theory right? Wrong.

     I, as well as others have done extensive research on all of the girls and there are absolutely NO death records for any of them except for Alexandra Matthews. Now, I personally haven't found those records for her but someone out there did. . .

     I mean, how far can you truly expect this theory to go? Like, wood chipper? That's a bit far fetched if you ask me.

     Quite an interesting tale, but alas, only a tale. Now, while these specific people didn't actually exist, there really are some very similar true stories.

    Okie, I think I screwed up your mindset enough for one day.

Ttyl you Dorks,

Love Lala THE SUPREME RULER OF THE UNIVERSE (jk)

Please, calm down with my sick playlist: http://open.spotify.com/user/frozenhour/playlist/4GWtiT4nX6CwgddrqQoAQ0