The Stone (more or less a filler chapter)

Ramona's POV:

The sun was burning down at me as I was sweeping up the leaves the storm left in front of the restaurant.

The storm was kind of a refreshment, but it didn't help much since it was still fucking hot.

I literally felt like I was in the Mediterranean, and not in the fucking center of London! 

And the best part, it's a Saturday and I have to work. Meh.

But well, you can't always get what you want (Mick is a good teacher for life) and the hospitality is simply an ungrateful job...

Luckily I was free on my birthday tomorrow and on Monday, so Ruby and I can party then.

I kneeled down to shovel the leaves into the dustpan, when suddenly I saw something glittering between the cobbles.

I picked it up and it turned out to be a small stone.

Okay, I know I'm not really in the age of stone collecting anymore, and actually I don't do it, but I've always had kind of a weakness for pretty stones. And I don't know, but that stone brought something special with it... I donno what or how or why or whatever, it just kind of begged at me that I should take it with me...

I checked that nobody's watching me (what would a normal citizen think if they saw an 18 year old girl collecting stones?! I don't even wanna know...) and quickly put it into the pocket of my blouse.

-----------------------

Late at night I finally came home.
Ruby was already asleep I assumed, so I quickly took a shower and went to bed because I was bloody tired.

I couldn't help but all the time I tried to sleep I had to think about how awesome it'd be to be back in 1969...

A/N:

K, so as u could already see in the chapter title, this is only a filler chapter bc I needed to let some important stuff happen :)

Oh, and Idk if u noticed, but this chapter played on the same day as the prolog, to be exact like 1-2 hours later (just in case you didn't get that lol)

Howeva, I'll try to finish and publish the next chapter ASAP :D

-Gina