"I think we're done for the day." He said. "We'll find Heather, just give us time." Time is what everybody uses. Some people use it wisely and some people waste it. In this case, they're wasting it.

~~~~~Time Change~~~~~

A silver BMW parked in front of my house. I looked at the clock. It's seven at night. Ding! The doorbell rang. I grabbed my phone and sweater. I opened the door and there Brandon was. He was wearing black jeans and a red shirt.

"Let's go." He held out his hand. Did he actually expect me to hold his hand? He forced me to go out with him. I refused to hold his hand. I just walked to the car and sat in the passenger seat. After a few seconds of silence, he got into the driver's see. He started the car and we were on our way.

The outside of the car, looked nothing like the inside. Being in his car, wasn't the best feeling. The sun was setting, the light in the vehicle was disappearing. It only made me more tense.

"Where are we going?" He hadn't said anything since that text message he sent me.

"You'll see." What was he planning? This wasn't going be a regular date, if this is even considered a date.

"Where are we going?" I raised my voice. I needed in answer. I didn't want to put myself in more danger than I already have.

"Don't trust me, huh?" He has some guts, acting casual about this.

"No." My temper didn't change. Everyword from him was irritating to me.

"How could you not trust your own boyfriend?" His sarcastic words, did change my temper, making it worst.

"How could you kidnap my sister?" I questioned him back. He's not my boyfriend, but she is my sister.

"Well, if I hadn't, we wouldn't be here." I would like that outcome. Anywhere is better than here.

"Why couldn't you just ask me out like a normal person would?" Nobody ever wants to go through this. If anyone did, it's because they don't know what it's like. No one knows or will ever know the fear, the pain and the position that I'm in.

"You would've just turned me down." He said. I did turn down a lot of guys, but he could've just accepted a no, right?

"We're here." He parked in front of a Chinese restaurant. We walked in and a waiter seated us. We sat at a table near a window, with the view of a lake. I order American Chinese food, Orange Chicken with an egg roll. When I got my plate, I just picked at it. I had lost my appetite. I looked up from my plate and saw Brandon eating. He was enjoying this moment.

I looked out the window. The lake was still. The moon reflected on the water. It's very exquisite, I hope this isn't the last time I see this. The trees near the lake had pink and white flowers. This place is astounding.

"So you're not going to eat?" Brandon asked. I shake my head. "Eat, you'll see Heather. Don't eat, you won't see her."

I picked up my fork and started eating. The taste was brackish, nothing like how I remembered. Everything was different to me.

A smile came upon Brandon's face. "So you would do anything to see her." His smile turned into an evil smirk." I wonder what you would do for me to let her go." I stopped eating, whipped my mouth with a napkin, and placed it neatly on the table.

"I'm done eating, let me see her." My sister is my first priority. I would do many things for her, but I don't know where my limits lie.

"Let's go then." We got up; Brandon went to the cashier and paid while I stood outside waiting for him. It had turned to night and I didn't know where I was.

There was a small breeze that pulled my hair back. I looked around and saw a guy with black, straight hair covering half of his eye. He was looking at me. I looked away from him and looked at the stars.

All of the sudden, Brandon came speed walking, grabbing my right arm as if it was a stress ball.

"Hey! You're hurting me!" We were now next to the car. "What was that for?" I rubbed my arm.

"That guy was checking you out." He replied in a jealous voice.

"So what? I wasn't even talking to him." I rolled my eyes. He grabbed me and slammed me on the car. His arm was on my neck.

It felt like ice as it closed the circulation to my lungs. The look of enjoyment in his eyes terrified me as he pressed harder and harder. My heart was racing in fear, I could feel my breath slowing down. I fought back instinctively terrified about whether or not I would have a future. My nails dug into his skin but he was unyielding. As my lungs began to burn from lack of air I reached for his face and felt my nails once again connect with his flesh. His blood splashed on my face as I felt myself weaken. Why was he doing this what had I done? Where my thoughts as I felt tears either from frustration or pure terror stream from my eyes.

At last, he lets go.

"Watch what you're saying and what you do. I can easily kill you right now, but since I'm in love with you, I'd rather have more fun with you." It took a while to catch my breath. We got into the car, he threw the cloth onto my lap and with a vicious voice, he told me to put it on. I quickly figured out why... Heather...

Hello everyone! This is my first story that I've put on Wattpad or any where else.... besides my notebook.

Please let me know what you think and feel free to point out any mistakes in my writing. I kind of did a lot of editing at the last minute. I apologize if it's kind of weird.

A huge thanks to MG_Kevona, for creating/making the cover!! A job well done!!

Also, a friend of mine, Junue, did the drawing on the side bar thingy. A big thanks to her:)

Thank you for reading this first chapter:)