Stuck in One Piece

THUMP! "Huh?" Roger said as he looked at a girl that magically appeared in front of him, his grin still on his face. "What the hell."

GROAN. Raven groaned as she sat up from falling 5 feet in the air.  "Holy mother of pearls!" Raven said as she looked around her, finally coming to her senses. "How did I get here!" Raven once again looked around, taking in the scene. She recognized that she was in a pirate ship because of the jolly roger that hangs on the wooden pole. "This can't be happening," she says. "I live in the 21st century for God's sake." As she takes in the sight of it all, she finally looks directly at a man that is standing 4 feet away from her.

He had thick, black hair, a curved black mustache, and a grin that's plastered on his face. "What are you grinning at!" Raven said. "I sure as hell am not happy with my current situation."

Roger laughs really loud and says, "Kids are really becoming livelier, aren't they Rayleigh?"

Raven looks over to the man they call Rayleigh. "They should be more disciplined," Rayleigh said. Rayleigh had blonde hair with round glasses. There's no way this is the person that I think he is, Raven thought.

"Might you be Gold D. Roger, captain of the roger pirates, king of the pirates, and you," Raven said as she points to each of them with a slightly shaky finger and widened eyes, "Are you Silvers, Rayleigh, first mate of the king of the pirates?"

Rayleigh narrows his eyes at what she just said, thinking that she's probably scared to death right now considering that she knows them, and that she's probably crazy. Roger just laughs whole hearted, his grin widening impossibly more as he says, "Well you're correct, but I wouldn't say I'm king of the pirates, yet."

Raven turns around, away from them, after hearing what he just said. She falls to her knees and thinks about how she got there and what she should do from now on. She looks over at her everyday carry backpack that was with her when she fell. She then started to stare of into space, thinking. After a few seconds, she starts banging her head on the wooden floor, and then she gets her bag and stuffs her face on it to muffle her loud scream. This is more scary actually living it, not just thinking about what's going to happen in the One Piece World if I ever got magically stuck in it, Raven thought. Everyone, including the almost always grinning Roger, sweat dropped.

Raven then, slowly looks up, taking deep breaths. She straps her backpack on her shoulders and stands up. Taking a deep breath again, she stands up while thinking, I'll do what I'll always do, going with the flow. She turns around, facing them again and studying the two people that are in front of her. Her emotionless face then begins to turn into a big smile that reaches her eyes. Everyone sweat drops even more, but Roger just has his grin on again, staring back at the bipolar, with wavy black hair, and dark brown eyes, teen in front of him. "Hi, my name is Raven Zaraki, I'm 22 years old, and I'd like to stay with you and your crew for a while," Raven said. "I know this is sudden, but I'll tell you all about it, alone."

Rayleigh tries to interfere, but Roger laughs first. "Your on my ship, and already making demands," Roger said. "Alright, I'll listen to how you appeared from nowhere."

Raven grins, matching Roger's expression. "I knew you'd agree because your nice, fun, and have a sense of adventure," Raven said with a smile on her face. "Why don't we take this inside where no one can hear our conversation."

"I'm liking you already," Roger said as he leads Raven in his office that's surprisingly plain. She read everything about One Piece, including Gol D. Roger. Since she read that Roger loved big, flashy things, she thought that his office would be a little more flashy. Roger walks over to his desk and sits in his chair, and motions for her to sit down. Raven walks over, not bothering to sit on the chair that she just passed, and sits on his desk, facing him with her legs criss-crossed.

"Mind if I sit here, Pirate King," Raven said.

"Not at all," Roger says as he grins, his eyes filled with curiosity.

"To start off, your not going to believe me, but I know you because I'm from another world that watches this show called One Piece."

Raven then tells him things about Earth and what she was doing before she got here, but not what happens in the show because that might affect the story line while he listens intensely. She only tells him about what she knows of his personality to make him believe what she's saying. "That's an interesting world," Roger says, laughing, after she finishes her story.

"I decided to tell you this because just from watching, I know that you don't wish to take advantage of me because your not that kind of person," Raven says. "And I know that you won't ask what'll happen in the future because you'd rather find out for yourself."

Roger's grin widens even more when she said this. "So, do you believe me?" Raven said. "I'd really like to be your friend."

They stare at each other intensely with both of them grinning. "I believe you," Roger said.

"Really!" Raven says as she leans closer to his face. "So can I stay here since I have no where to go and have no idea how to get back to my world?"

"Yeah," Roger says, "But on one condition."

~To be continued...

Please vote, comment, and tell people of this story so that I'll feel like this isn't a waste of time.