Chapter 16 || "Put on a condom."

Ross

"Oh, come on! It's obvious that you're only using her! She would never do that to anyone." Riker repeatedly shakes his hands in the air. I can't help but laugh at this ironic situation, he's the one being used here but I know Makayla would kill me if I told him.

"What is so funny?" He asks with a confused expression on his face. He isn't aware that Makayla loves me and not him, but I'm not going to brag about it.

"Nothing." My gaze travels from Riker to Makayla, who seems like she's going to explode in any moment. Her lips are pressed together forming a perfect thin line, I really admire her self-control.

I know it's my turn to defend myself, but I don't want to expose my love for her in front of her boyfriend. This shit could get dangerous, for the three of us.

"The point is, she is better with me than with you." I wonder if Riker is aware that he just admitted that he is partly doing this to be better than me. In this case, to have someone I can't have.

"I didn't know this was a competition. Plus, Makayla is a girl, not a simple trophy." The last words come out of my mouth without me even thinking, but I'm happy with the result.

"Ross, leave." Makayla suddenly interrupts. Her voice sounds distant and full of rage, which I hope it isn't directed towards me.

"Okay." I point to my eyes with the index and the middle finger and then point to Riker's eyes, a sign that means that I'm watching him. Always. Everywhere.

I leave the hospital room and walk fast. At least I came here on my rented car so I don't have to go all the way walking.

I turn on the air conditioner in the car so that the improvised sauna lowers its temperature. I also turn on the radio and turn up the volume, singing along with Ariana Grande's high notes.

She sounds like a melodically dying cat, but I like the contrast it makes with my deep voice.

"I'm loving the pain. I don't really wanna live without it." My phone buzzes in my pocket, cutting my singing jam with A. G. Butera.

"Yo, this is Ross." I don't even bother to take a look at the name in my screen to see who's calling.

"Hi." Makayla's voice says from the other side of the telephonic line, "I need to talk to you... as soon as possible... now."

"Where are you?"

"I've just left the hospital, Stormie came in and I thought it was time to leave."

"Meet me in my room." I hang up and leave my phone on the passenger seat. I park the car in front of the hotel and walk inside.

I sit on my bed, sipping from my cup of coffee I ordered at hotel service. Someone knocks on my door and I leave the cup on the table. This hotel rooms are huge.

"It's unlocked." I shout, not too loud so she doesn't think that I'm angry with her. I actually don't know if I should be.

Makayla enters and stands in the centre of the room. I tap on my side of the bed and she sits on it too.

"I'm sorry." she breaks the awkward silence that has lasted nothing but a few seconds.

"You apologize too much." I rest my hand on her thigh, slowly rubbing it with my thumb.

"I'm sorry for everything." Her voice has started to shake, and her teary eyes lead me to know what I think is going to come, "I never meant start all of this, I'm sorry for falling in love with you."

"You don't have to be sorry for that." my voice is calm and comforting, it's going better than I had expected. Soft sobs come from Makayla as she covers her face with her hands.

"Hey, look at me..." I take her wrists in my hands and make her look at me, her beautiful blue eyes unnecessarily red and filled with tears.

"I love you." She gives up on trying to maintain her strong wall of negation around her and she practically jumps in my arms. She tightly wraps her arms around me and cries with her head on my chest.

"I love you too." She lifts up her head to look at me again and smiles. She looks so innocent even if she's so bad. Maybe she's so bad she's good for me... oh, this girl knows ways you won't believe.

I can't avoid the feeling increasing inside of me, I get closer to her and put my lips on hers. Her salty tears disappear as we start to make out.

"I...want to... feel you..." I say between moans. My crotch is so hard that it hurts. It's fascinating what this girl can do, she hasn't done anything more than kissing me and I'm already hard.

I start to unzip her dress and she pulls off my shirt.

"I... have a boyfriend." She says, her voice is barely a whisper. She clearly desires me as much as I desire her.

"Who cares." Her dress is on the floor when I move my mouth from her lips to her neck. I know exactly where she likes being touched and that's what I use.

She moans as her bra falls to the floor as well as her panties. I get up to take off my jeans and boxers and she lays on my bed, she's so damn sexy.

"You don't know how much I missed this." I'm about to go into her when she stops me. "Is something wrong?" I panic at the thought that she has thought it twice and she loves Riker more than me.

"Put on a condom." Her smirk when I open the drawer full of preservatives turns me on even more.

Author's Note

Sorry for not updating, my life is awful right now.

It's awful enough for me to miss school, my timetable, everything so organized...

But nobody cares about that so I'm gonna stop it here.

I really hope you all have amazing lives to be proud of:)

Qotc: should Makayla break up with Riker or keep Ross as a simple affair?

80 votes for a new chapter!

Vote/Comment/Add to your library

I love you so much, fluffy unicorns.

Adriana❤️