chapter 18 - Frontierland

Start from the beginning

Bobby: (voice over from 6.12 Like a Virgin) "This is all about opening a door to let something in."

From 6.12 "Like a Virgin", Sam looked at Bobby and Ness. "What?"

"We're working on it," Bobby told them.

"Could you give us something?" Dean asked.

"We got a name," Ness told them. "Mother of All."

From 6.16 "...And Then There Were None", in the Sheriff's Station, Dean looked at Sam, Ness, Catty and Bobby, all whom were posing as FBI. "We got zero on ganking her."

From 6.12 "Like a Virgin", on the cliff, Eve looked at the two Dragons. "We have so much to do." She smirked. "Let's get started."

From 6.16 "...And Then There Were None", in Rick's Truck, Eve leaned closer, latching onto Rick's ear. Rick started to scream.

From 6.16 "...And Then There Were None", in Rick's House, The woman slowly woke, seeing Rick, smiling tiredly. Rick had a hammer at his side, raising it. The woman screamed. Rick bashed the hammer down into the woman twice, making blood splatter over him.

From 6.16 "...And Then There Were None", in Cannery Warehouse, Catty drew her gun, shooting Gwen in the heart, killing her.

From 6.16 "...And Then There Were None", in Cannery Warehouse, Sam shot Samuel in the head, killing him.

From 6.16 "...And Then There Were None", in Cannery Warehouse, Bobby took a knife out from behind his back, stabbing Rufus in the chest.

From 6.16 "...And Then There Were None", in Cannery Warehouse, Bobby was tied to a chair with duct tape. Ness started to peel off the duct tape. The Khan worm fell out, dead.  

From 6.16 "...And Then There Were None", in Cannery Warehouse, Bobby looked at Catty, Sam, Dean and Ness, his voice Demonic. "By the time she's done, there'll be more creatures than Humans. You'll live in pens. We'll serve up your young and call it veal."

"And how exactly do you think you're gonna accomplish that?" Catty asked.

"She's creating a creature of more than one species," Bobby answered. "She's creating one of all trades. But she needs a little help. This thing can tip the scale either way. It can turn the world to darkness and blood or save it and bring it peace."

"That sounds interesting," Catty told him sarcastically.

"She has a message for you," Bobby told them.

"Oh, yeah?" Dean asked. "What's that?"

"You're only alive because she thinks you can be useful," Bobby told them. "Soon as that changes... You're all gonna die."

From 6.17 "My Heart Will Go On", in the street, Atropos looked at Castiel. "This is about the souls."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Octavia told her.

Atropos looked at Octavia. "That, I believe. That Angel went and created 50,000 new souls for your friend's war machine, Octavia."

From 6.17 "My Heart Will Go On", in the Singer Salvage Yard, Octavia looked slightly confused why Castiel was doing this, looking down.  

NOW

§  

 Flashforward

March 5, 1861