>Chapter 1<

My given name is Kristina Rue. My twin brother and best friend, Nathan is overprotective and very obstinate. I'm quite a loudmouth and very impatient.

We don't call Saracen 'father' like most kids do, it's just never been that way.
Saracen says our mother died when we were very young, killed by Lord Vile, one of Mevolent's three generals.
Being fourteen already, Saracen said we should take a name, but I have no idea where to start.

"Nathan!!Kristina!!training now!!"
Saracen calls, almost angrily.
Saracen has them train either in combat or in their chosen discipline every morning. Kristina changes quickly into the training clothes that she's supposed to wear every day to training and ties her long brown hair into a bun.
In the room next to her, she knows that Nathan is doing the same. (except tying his hair of course :p)

"Sorry Saracen, I'm coming" she yells as she slides down the staircase.
Nathan is already in the training arena when she gets there.

"Higher!" Saracen was shouting.
Nathan kicked the punching bag higher, only to fall flat on his back.
Saracen sighed.
"Kristina, please show your brother how it's done."
Feeling slightly guilty, Kristina launched her left leg straight into the air, making a perfect 180 degree line with her leg.

"Nathan, why can't you be like her?" Admonished Saracen.
"I can't believe my own twin SISTER is better than me."Nathan muttered.

"Kristina had already chosen her discipline, necromancy. If you have your surge and you haven't chosen a discipline,who knows what you'll be after.You need to know how to defend yourself at least"

"Actually, to make up for my lack of fighting skills, I would like to learn the discipline of bone breaking."
"Well I know an excellent bone breaker who owes me a favour. I shall get her to teach you, would you like that?" Suggests Saracen
"Yes please, Saracen!" Nathan is now grinning.
"I'll talk to her about it. Let's continue training now."
As Saracen says the last few words, he attempts to punch Kristina in the face. Quickly blocking it, she aims a blow towards him.

Nathan is watching wistfully from the side....

Yeah I re-updated it again!! Yay ^o^