Discovered

*Malbi's POV

"Rather or not the Pharaoh is suspecting me or not... I have to tell Asim." I said. The Queen stood from the seat in my room. "Malbi I agree with you but what exactly do you intend on telling my son? He's going to be crushed you stayed away for all these years. " she said. I ran my hands through my hair "I know! I just....need some time. Give me some time to figure it out." The queen smiled and touched my cheek "You have the quality's of a great Queen. But still the fear of a child." I sighed and smiled "Goodnight your majesty." She nodded then left the room. I sighed then began undressing. I lowered my dress and stared in the mirror at the scar on my stomach. My under garments was the only thing covering me. As I traced the scar I heard someone behind me. "Malbi?

*Asim's POV

I walked down the halls to Maat's room. She seemed to give me good company and I wanted to apologize for my father. As I approached I saw my mother leave her room. I raised an eyebrow then looked. Through the curtain I saw her undress I went to turn but could not dart my eyes away. As her dress slid down I saw a scar. It was on her lower back to. Almost like a sword. When I looked closer I saw the scar on her stomach. My eyes widened when I saw her face. It was grown up but still so familiar, but it couldn't be. Slowly I walked to her room. I pulled the curtain back and stepped in. Her dark hair in curls over her shoulder. "Malbi?" I whispered. Quickly she turned away trying to cover her face with a blue scarf. "Please....please let me see you. I have to know." I begged. Slowly she turned to me. Her blue eyes glued on me. I reached and pulled the mask from her face. I took a step back when I saw a beautiful girl with the face of a girl I once knew staring back. "Malbi..." I breathed. Her lip quivered and she looked down. "I know what your going to say. You hate me and I betrayed you by making you think I was dead, but I promise I wouldn't have stayed away this long if I had known it was safe. So if your going to shout...have me arrested then do it because I deserve it and you deserve better." I stopped when Asim quickly walked over and grabbed me. He kissed me gently and held me close. I was taken back but kissed him back. When we pulled apart he held my face "You look as beautiful as the day I lost you." He whispered. A tear streaked down my face and I began to cry. Asim picked my face up "Why do you weep?" He asked. I shook my head "I....*hiccup*....I just missed y-you so m-much." I cried. Asim the closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around me. "And I have missed you."