They're Favourite Part of Disney World

This unique idea was given to me by the lovely angeltears10 so I hope you like it :)

---------------------------

Tony:

Tony had always liked the sea so when he was offered the chance to swim with the exotic fish at Disney, he ran with it. He fell in love with DiveQuest experience but not before ogling you in your wet suit.

Steve:

When you first met Steve he showed you the list of things he missed while he was in the ice. When you caught sight of Star Wars you forced him into a marathon of the movies causing him to fall in love with them as much as you. When you reached Disney it only seemed right that you both loved the Force is With You tour.

Clint:

Clint loves adventure so driving in a NASCAR car up to 140 mph at the Walt Disney World Speedway was more than likely his favourite part of your Disney World adventure.

Bruce:

The learning to draw portion of your trip was his favourite. Bruce loves learning so when Hollywood Studio's offered the free chance to learn how to draw a Disney character, he was in love.

Bucky:

Bucky loved Mickey Mouse as a kid in the 40's so when he found out Mickey was still a big deal in today's time it only seemed right that he'd love the Dream World of Mickey Mouse.

Pietro:

The Kilimanjaro Safari was his favourite part. He would snap pictures of the animals and tell you all about the animals they had back in his old country. At some points he'd leave the safety of your car to run and pet the animals before running back and admiring your shocked face.

Thor:

Thor's favourite part of the day's events at Disney was The Festival of the Lion King. He loved the musical because you'd shown him the classic movie only weeks before, at some points he even sang along.

Loki:

Loki's favourite part was the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. He loves things that implement fear but when you got too scared he'd hold you close and assure you that he'd keep you safe.

Coulson:

Phil loved the Cruise Through the Jungle experience because of the calmness it provided. It was relaxing as appose to his usual hectic work life so it was a pleasant change.

Sam:

Sam absolutely loved the ride Soarin'. It gave him the chance to show you the views he gets with his wings without needing to put you at risk of actually plummeting to the ground.

Vision:

Since Vision already knew everything it only seemed right that he take the chance to show you new things while at the resort. He saw your eyes light up when the pamphlets showed guests laughing and having fun on Dumbo the Flying Elephant so he brought you to the ride as a surprise. It became his favourite because it was your favourite.