What kind of academy is this?

I walked out the door with a very furious Calum and took a left to head back to my hospital room. Calum was a little ways behind me but I didn't wait up for him. When I got back to the room Calum spoke quickly and emotionlessly. "You have a big day tomorrow. Get some rest." He closed the door and locked it. "Goodnight!" I waited until I knew he was gone and started to cry. "What am I doing here? What did I do to deserve this!" I just slunked back to my bed, crawled under the covers and cried myself to sleep. "She could have died!" Calum yelled slamming his fist down on the table. "She doesn't even know what she's going or why she's here!" That's why I'm going to have you train her! You are the most capable of the trainees!" "I know and that's why I want her partnered with someone else! I saved her ass and know I have to babysit her too?" "You're not babysitting her you are helping her! There is a major difference between the two. Just give it a few days maybe a week and then if she has improved I will pair her with someone else. Why are you so mad about this anyway?" "Because I saw what she saw! I saw Balthazar and I could've gotten him but you told me to stay back! I had my chance and you took it from me!" "I didn't take anything from you I saved your life! You would have been the one to jeopardize the plan not that girl!" Defeated Calum yelled and stormed out of the room. With a heavy but relived sigh the president sat back down in his chair and started to think. He pressed and button under his desk and a wall to his right opened up. He went over to it and lit a lantern that hung by the secret wall. He grabbed the lantern and started to descend down a winding stone staircase. He finally arrived in a dark room and with a swish of his hand all the lights turned on. He walked over to a generator touched it and felt it spark to life. Walking over to a desk in the middle of the room the president pushed a sequence of buttons and a projection appeared on the wall in front of him. It was a image of a clearing in the forest a few miles away from the Academy. The president pushed another button and zoomed in on the image. "This is where we will start the digging. I will find you even if it's the last thing I do."
I woke up with a start to a loud banging noise. I looked around and saw Calum banging pots and pans together. "RISE AND SHINE SLEEPING BEAUTY!" I covered my ears but that didn't help. "ITS TIME FOR YOUR INITIATION!" He finally stopped and walked over to the window. He wasn't tall enough to reach it but he jumped and grabbed the ledge. He wasn't strong enough either because he couldn't pull himself up. I hid a smile a giggled. He looked back at me with cold eyes. I immediately stopped. Still watching him I was trying to figure out what he was doing. With a smirk he stretched his back. "What are you doing? You look like an idiot." "Oh you'll see." He leaped into the air again only this time wings came out of his back and he hovered there for a few seconds. Amazed I stared with a gaping mouth and wide eyes. He moved towards the window and opened it. "Impressed?" "Yeah! You have wings! Like real wings!" "Yeah I have the ability to fly." "They aren't what wings usually look like though..." His wings were made of bone and skin kinda like a pterodactyl. "My mother was a demon so that's why they don't look like the kind of wings you were hoping for." "Well they are still pretty cool." I yawned and stretched my self still trying to wake up. "What time is it anyway and why are you so chipper?" "6:00 of the am!" "6:00 am! That's crazy why are we up so early?!" "Like I said you have a big day today. And dad had an initiation planned for you but I have one that's much more...fun." I didn't like the sound of that. "Ohhh kay well what kind of initiation is it?" "Follow me and you will find out!" Finally I get to know something around here! It may not be the best thing but it's a start. "Wait! I need a change of clothes!" I was still in my hospital garment from yesterday. "Oh yeah well we'll get you some clothes." "Can't you just give me my clothes? They have to be around here somewhere." "That is a no can do." "Well why?" "They were incinerated!" "WHAT?! You burned my clothes? Why the hell did you do that?" "They were contaminated." "By what? I'm a very clean person I'll have you know!" I'll explain later lets just get to the armory and see if we can find something there." Armory? What does a school need an armory for? I decided not to ask and just follow. We walked past a few buildings that were much bigger compared to the small medical building. "What are all of these?" "Most of these buildings are classrooms, but the biggest ones are the Cafeteria, the Library, the Armory, the Administrative office, and the Arena." "Arena?" "Yeah it's our training building. We'll be in there later today but for now we need to get you some clothes." "Ok so why is your dads office in the medical building?" "He has an office in every building but he was waiting for you so that's why he was in there." As we kept walking I noticed a lot of other students looking and pointing at me. "Why is everyone looking at me like that?" "I don't know maybe it's because your new or because of your hair or something." I drooped my head a little and walked on the other side of Calum. We arrived at the armory and went inside. It was a tall building about 50 feet from floor to ceiling. There was a large court area in the middle with racks of weapons and armor assorted by weight and the material they were made out of. We walked past these and went into a much smaller room. Calum turned on the light and opened up each of the cabinets lining the walls. Inside each of them was more weapons and more armor. I looked at all of them but nothing seemed right for me. Calum was rummaging through a trunk in the corner of the room pulling out everything in it. "Aha! Here they are!" I walked over to him as he pulled out a pair of leather knee high boots, a pair of ragged skinny jeans, a white tee shirt that smelled a little bit, and a small leather jacket. "It was the best I could find but it should work." There was a small changing room in the opposite corner that I went in to. I took off the hospital garment and thanked my lucky stars I still had on a bra and some underwear. I changed into the other clothes that were just a little bit to tight in my breast area. "Great now I look like a slut..." I got out of the room and went back over to Calum. "So how do I look?" He looked me up and down but stopped at my chest. He let out a loud whistle "Wow I didn't think it would be tight but WOW!" "Ugh stop staring you perv." "Hey I'm not a perv I just like to look at a woman when she's got good...ya know." "You're such a pig!" "Whatever c'mon lets start your initiation!" He strutted out of the room and I followed him laughing at how stupid he was. "So how is this initiation thing gonna work? Sign a few papers show me around campus. Maybe get me into a class or two?" "Nope! None of that!" "That's what my dad wanted me to do but I said to hell with that I have a much better idea!" "So we are gonna initiate you with a little training session." "We?" "Yeah I invited a few friends. I hope you don't mind." He gave me an evil smile. What does he have planned for me? We walked over to the Arena building and found six people inside. "Welcome to the rookie initiation battle!" Calum was yelling into a megaphone that he got from I don't even know where. "A battle?! I don't even know how to fight or use my powers!" "Exactly! You're going to learn how to use them right here right now!" "Against them?!" "Don't worry you'll be on a team. A traditional 4v4! So let the battle commence!"