Chapter 8

Picture is how I envision the pack house to look. ( I do not own this picture. All rights belong to owner.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Willow's POV

Xavier's lips crashed into mine shocking me for a few moments till I gave in to his kiss. His lips were warm and sweet against mine and left me wanting more. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss as one of his hands traveled down to rest on my lower back. He pulled me closer and I felt the rumble in his chest as he growled with pleasure. When we finally broke the kiss I was breathless.

I was shocked with Xavier's reaction. He loves me, he really loves me and he wants to be where ever I am. " I love you Xavier." I whispered in to his chest as he held me in his arms. " I love you too Willow." He answered back. We stayed like this for a few minutes relishing the feeling of each other, when reality hit.

"Xavier what are we going to do? If I choose to accept my birthright and we mate we may cause a war." I said pained.

"Well do you want to accept?"

I chewed on my lip and thought it over. I never belonged with the Silver Paw pack. I was bullied and shunned but when I came here I was accepted immediately. I feel more at home here and like I mater. What about Xavier and his birthright? I thought. He is meant to be the new alpha of the Silver Paw pack. Could I really expect him to leave that behind?

After a few minutes I had my answer. "Yes I want to accept. This is the only place that has made me feel welcome. However, you have to want this too." I said looking into Xavier's eyes.

"Good then here is where we will stay. I want whatever makes you happy." he said while carressing my face in his hands.

"What about your pack?" I asked.

Looking down at me he answered by grabbing my hand and placing it over his heart. I felt it fluttering beneath my fingertips. "Do you feel that? That's what you do to me Willow, and with out this I would be nothing. If we went back my father may try to make me reject you, especially if he found out that I know the truth. When he found out you were my mate he was outraged. Now I know why, and I will never allow him to take you from me."

I hugged him tightly as relief washed through me. I knew from this point on it was the two of us. " I think we should tell my grandfather that we accept." I said smiling. "Lets" he said as we strolled off hand in hand in search of alpha Paul.

When we found alpha Paul aka. my grandfather, he was sitting in the living room by the fire laughing and talking with some pack members. We took a few steps into the room when the pack looked up at us curiously. I recognized the wolf from earlier who I believed was named Colton standing very close to my grandfather and realized by his stance that he was the beta.

"Ah, Willow have you come to a decision dear." My grandfather asked before stating, "Some of you already know this but some of you don't. This dear friends is my granddaughter Willow."

Gasps we heard around the room as one man spoke up. "She looks like her father, alpha."

"Yes she does, doesn't she Jake." My grandfather replied. "Come let me introduce you to the pack."

When we were introduced to everyone, a woman named Lynn said. "What is the Silver Paw boy doing here?"

"He is my mate" I answered.

She looked at me outraged then turned to my grandfather. "Alpha, his father killed Grace our beloved Luna. How can you allow him here?"

"He had nothing to do with it Lynn."

"But" Lynn interrupted.

"Enough!" My grandfather growled with an alpha command in his voice. "Neither of these pups have anything to do with what happened years ago when Sean was murdered and we were attacked. They knew nothing of what happened till recently. Xavier is a good man and I order you all to welcome him as you have welcomed Willow. There will be no more discussion on the matter."

"Yes alpha." Everyone replied in unison.

After we were warmly welcomed, my grandfather pulled us to the side. "So have you made a decision?"

"Yes grandfather we have, We except." I said with a smile.

"Excellent, we shall announce your acceptance of your titles and each other as mate tomorrow where Xavier will have to renounce his place in the Silver Paw pack and then I will except him into the White Fire pack. Once complete your mating ceremony will be planned. When you have fully mated you shall take your place as Alpha and Luna." He said pulling us both into a hug.

Turning toward Xavier he said, " I must warn you when your mating is complete your father may declare war and we must be prepared." We nodded in agreement.

"Grandfather, what about my mother?" I asked.

"We will work on getting Anna here as soon as possible." he answered then returned to the rest of the pack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote, comment, I'd love to hear from you!!!!

xLily

This is how I envision the kitchen from last chapter to look.

Hope your enjoying the story!