Trust Is The Key

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS, I ONLY OWN 'YOU' THE OTHERS BELONG TO APHMAU'S MINECRAFT DIARIES

A/N-  Hi guys!! Before we begin can we all applaud that I'm new? Thank you, thank you very much, sorry if I stole anyone's plot if I did that was not my meaning, please type down below if I stole your plot and I'll give you credit in the next chapter! Enough jibber-jabber, ENJOY!

     You stagger through the forest after running away from the castle, not hurt physically but mentally. Your pets, a pegasus, Angelwings and a snowy white owl, Snowdrop followed quickly behind you as you rushed through the brush. Ahead of you, a village appears in your peripheral vision and you stop. Do you really want to enter this village, and soon "accidentally" ruin you identity and go back to where you started? Or would you run around in the forest starving to a death that would never happen and be brought upon eternal pain...

What's the worst that could happen?

  So you pull your (favorite color) cloak's hood over your head so that your eyes would be unseen in the hood's shadow and you also pull tie your (hair color) hair back. Cautiously, you step into the village with your pets close behind you. All you wore was a (favorite color) cloak on and a white simple dress that stopped at your knees. You had wore no shoes since you ditched the flats you were wearing after the chase in the forest. 

   As you enter, you spot a guard patrolling the grounds around the village. The guard had a helmet covering their face. You also noted that they also had a diamond sword and a diamond shield at hand. Before you can approach them, they approached you.

"Who are you, and what order of business do you have here?" they asked in a masculine voice, leading you to think that this was a man.

You look at him and scan him from his head and toes. Could you trust him? You DID have a past to protect...now's your chance to run...or..

"Well?"

"I'm (Your name). I have stumbled across this village in which it's name is..?"

"Phoenix Drop. You have stumbled across the village of Phoenix Drop. I am Garroth, the head guard and right (A/N-is it left? I don't know..) hand guard of Lord Aphmau. Are you planning to stay?"

You laugh, making Garroth flinch a little at your scratchy voice. Probably a result of your lack of water.

You clear your throat and respond, "Well, of course. I have no where else to stay. Mind showing me around?"

  He nodded "O-of course" he stutters. He shows you around the village and as he does so he talks about what happened so far. Then in the middle of his "speech" a thought goes through your mind. Garroth..that name seemed to ring a bell for some odd reason. You put it aside and decide that  you will dwell over it tonight.

  You and Garroth then suddenly stop at a purple house...that's a LOT of purple...very interesting choice of--a voice suddenly cuts off your thoughts.

"Hi there!! I'm Aphmau! What brings you here?"

You look over to see a girl with long dark black hair, and dirt brown eyes that sparkled like the sun. She had a purple tank along with a pair of blue denim shorts and seemed to have a very cheery personality. Judging by her unique style and house, you guess this is the Lord of Phoenix Drop.

"Good day, Lord Aphmau," you say as you offer a quick bow," My name is (your name) and I just happened to stumble upon this village, by well...wandering in the woods,"

She smiles sweetly, "Why were you in the-"

 You already knew what she was going to ask. You had suspected this and frowned, "That's a story for another time...when I'm done believing that I can TRUST the people of this village.." and with that, you walk away after swiftly waving a farewell.

A/N-That's this chapter!! I don't have a time schedule, just you know I do whenever I got time..hope you enjoyed!!