*Chapter four*

Mulai dari awal

"Where are you?" I ask as Zayn struggles to free their grasp on the computer.

"In a hotel room" Niall pipes.

"Shut up and let go of my computer" Zayn grumbles.

"Who is that?" Harry asks.

"Um Zoey" Zayn yells.

"That is not Zoey!" Louis announces.

"Yes it is" Zayn lies.

"Liam does that look like Zoey?" Niall asks.

"No. Do you think that looks like zoey Louis" Liam says.

"Why zoey doesn't have brown hair" Louis says pretending to gasp.

"Besides our meeting with Zoey isn't in till Twelve" Harry points out.

"Um Zayn I'm gonna go..."I say as their still arguing.

"Hey it's that girl from the plane!" Liam I think announces.

What's the big deal if they know it's me? So I was talking to Zayn why did he want to keep that a secret. Then again I wouldn't want people bombarding my conversation either.

"What?" Harry snapped.

"Um Zayn?" I ask.

He doesn't answer and Harry is now fighting his way to the computer so I just end it.

Uh it's almost four thirty in the morning and I have another hour to sleep. I collapse on my pillow and close my eyes. I lay there for about five minutes and realize I'm not going to fall back to sleep.

I sigh and pull myself out of bed. I walk to the kitchen and Lylas sitting on the counter with a glass of orange juice in her hand.

I groan this outta be a good day.
"Thanks for waking me up" she spits.

"Sorry was I a bit loud" I retort. As I open the refrigerator door the light floods the room and it is then I see the blueish green bruise that formed on her cheek.

"What happened there?" I fake gasp.

"Oh you know some bitch punched me." She smiles.

I roll my eyes. "Must have been a smart bitch" I say as I pull out a bottle of water.

I tune her out and walk back upstairs to get dressed. I snap on the fan light and immediately regret it because I'm pretty sure I just blinded my self. As my eyes adjust I turn on the lamp by the desk I'll probably be spending a lot of home work hours at and the remarkably large walk in closet. It's not as big as my one back "home" but is nice.

I walked in to the newly added bathroom and hopped in the shower.

When I got out I wrapped my self in a soft towel. I threw my duffle and suit case on the bed and rummaged through them finding a pair of white jeans and a tight floral shirt with sleeves ending at elbows. I pulled out some light pink ballet flats.

I quickly got dressed and pulled the shoes on. I searched my duffle in hopes of finding my makeup bag.

No luck. I searched my mind to see if I could have lost it or left it in a different location.

Oh my god it must have fallen out in Ryder's car.

I quickly blowdried my hair and quietly walked down the stairs.

Lyla must have been getting ready because she was no where to be seen.

I went out the front door, which was right be the stairs.