Fighting/ a day with ashton

Skylers pov

I woke up to people fighting about something. I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't so I just layed there listing. it was Calum and ashton fighting about Calum an how he was playing his bass at 5am while everyone was asleep. "hey guys can you stop fighting your giving me a headache," I said. "fine we will stop would you like anything for breakfast," Calum asked. "Yeah can I have a waffle with Nutella and peanut butter," i asked. "sure baby girl," Calum said as he went and made my waffle. "so it's just you and me today what do you want to do," ashton asked. "well we could have a nerf gun fight and then a whip cream fight and then we can can go in the pool," I suggested. "ok," he said. "sky your foods ready," calum called. "coming," I replied. after I was done the boys not including ashton left . "okay get your swimsuit on and then get the whip cream and I will get towels and the nerf guns ok," he asked. "okay," I replied. I ran to my room and put my swimsuit on and went and grabbed the whip cream when I got outside ashton was out side waiting. "you ready," he asked. I just nodded and took a nerf gun. We put up tables around the back yard so I went to the one that had 2 other guns in the bush next to it so I took one and shot him in the forehead after that we had a whip cream fight and then we jumped in the pool. "hey ash," I said. "yes, love," he replied. "can we go inside now I'm cold," I asked shyly. "sure baby," he chuckled. we dried off and I took a shower and put on black sweatpants a white t shirt, and put my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs to find ashton in the living room and a blanket tent that could fit about maybe 7 people and a bowl of popcorn and candy and a huge bed made if pillows. "ash did you make this," I asked stunned at how amazing it was. "sure did, come on we're watching mean girls ok," he asked I nodded and climbed inside about halfway through the movie we heard a front door open and then close. "hey guys were home," like yelled. "Luke look in the living room and come on we're watching mean girls," I yell back and instantly I see three boys fly into the tent and watched with us. about a 20 minutes later I fell asleep with my head in Ashton's lap and my legs on Michael and Luke.