Being adopted

Skylers pov

"Get up sky we have visitors coming In a half hour." Ms. Marie said in a gentle voice. "Okay but I need help getting ready." I muttered still tired because its 7am. "Okay what do you want to wear," she asked. I thought for a minute and got out my black leggings, a all time low shirt, my green day beanie, and my black and white vans. "Alright let's get you ready," she chuckled. she got me dressed and curled my hair and put it in a pony tail. "Alright your done now go down stairs and wait until they arrive ok," she asked. "ok," I replied. I went down stairs and went to the music room and went over to the piano and started to play American idiot. when I was finished I heard four pairs of hands clapping and I looked up and blushed. When they left I got up and I went over to the small acoustic guitar and started to play 'wake me up when September ends by green day' in the middle of playing ms. Marie came up to me. "sky your being adopted go and pack your stuff and when your done come back down because I have a surprise," she said and I did as I was told. I got my duffle bag and folded and put all my cloths in my bag and put all my hair and shower stuff in my bag and put my two bandannas in the front and grabbed my teddy bear my mom gave me for my 1st birthday and ran downstairs. When I got down there I ran straight to ms. Marie and she handed me a small box. I opened the box to find a necklace with a Heart on it it was so beautiful. I gave ms. Marie a even bigger hug and then she showed me to my new family. after that m and the boys went to the car. "So what's your name," the tall one with a lip ring asked. "skyler," I said shyly. "skyler I'm Luke," he said. "I'm ashton the guy with curly hair said. "I'm calum," the Asian looking one said. "and I'm Michael," the colorful hair guy said. "hi," I said starting to feel a bit more safe. "so how about you tell us about yourself, love," calum suggested. "um....ok Well I'm skyler I'm 6 years old I like the color blue I love penguins I play guitar and piano and I love video games," I said. "Oh and my favorite band is Green day and all time low." I added. there mouths hung open and I giggled "If you don't shut your mouth you'll swallow a fly." I said between giggles. they all laughed and I started to fall asleep then calum scooted me closer to him and started singing to me until I was in a deep sleep.