ending... or is it

"Sting!" Lucy yelled to the guilds headmaster.
Sting smiled warmly at her.
She's been happy it's been two weeks.
Everyday she meets up with Sting and they walk together holding hands.
They talk about moving into an apartment together.
The two were in love.
But during one of there missions Lucy was trapped and Rogue saved her and Sting just kept the money.
But she still loved him.
Even with his weird greedy habits.
But she wasn't aware of Rogue, who had fallen in love with Lucy.

Meanwhile at the guild...

Natsu and everyone had a funeral.
It was sad and depressing.
Nobody forgives Natsu and he is strongly dislike throughout the guild.
Even by the master.
"Hey Gramps!" Natsu yelled waving a mission in his hand, "I want to-" He was cut off.
"Call me master!" Master yelled angrily, "and whatever do what you want."
Natsu and Lisanna didn't get together because she can't forgive him either, Mira won't let her.
He doesn't see Happy anymore, he is dating Charle and hasn't forgiven Natsu as well.
He spends the nights in Lucy's apartment hoping that maybe someday she'll come back and end up not being dead at all.

Everything was sad for Natsu.

Everything was happy for Lucy!

until one day...

Lucy was happily walking in the Sabertooth guild, humming herself a tune.
But as she walked in she saw in horror as Yukino was snogging with Sting.
Basically they were kissing.
She had tears streaming down as she remembered Sting promising her he'd never let her go.
But all that is dead and gone now!
She ran out of the guild.
At that moment for some odd reason she remembered that she still hasn't written to her mother and she wants to grab her letters at her old apartment.
They were hidden under the floor boards so that if she decided to come back for them.
But she had always been to busy with Sting.
And she'd forgotten them.
Until now.
She ran to her old apartment.
She burst through the oddly familiar door.
Tears still streaming down as she walked into her old house.
She stopped dead in her tracks
Natsu. Was. In. Her. Bed.
"NATSU! GET OUT OF MY BED!" She shouted at the top of her lungs angrily.
Natsu, of course surprised that the girl who was supposed to be dead, is yelling at him.
He jumps to his feet and ready to hug when suddenly she turns into shadows and disappears.
"Lucy?!" He screamed panicking.