back at Fairy tail...

"Wendy... here," Cana said to the blue haired girl, handing her the note that was left by their beloved celestial wizard.
Everyone had a heart full of sorrow when they found out about her departure.
Wendy looked up at the sober Cana, and gave her a weak smile.
She took the note and cried.
Natsu, Erza, Gray, Happy, and Lisanna are currently on a mission.
Master has taken it the worst, he's crying in his room, in the back of the guild.
Mira has been faking all of her smiles, and she and Elfman cry together.
Romeo is sitting with Wendy at the bar area with Charle, crying.
But then everything changed when team Natsu burst through the door, all in fits of laughter.
But that quickly changed when they saw all of the tears, the depressed faces, and glares.
"What-" Natsu was cut off because Cana walked up to him and slapped him.
"How could you?!" She shouted.
But then Elfman and Laxus held her back from anymore beatings.
"What happened?" Erza asked sternly.
That somehow set Wendy off, "you!"
Everyone was surprised by her sudden coldness.
"Team Natsu kicked her out! And basically called her weak! So she killed herself!" Wendy shouted with a running nose and tears streaming down her face.
Natsu was the first one to gap loudly.
Tears steamed down everyone's face, Levy cried in Gajeel's arms.
Erza kneeled down in dishonor.
Lisanna cried in her siblings arms.
Gray clenched his fist as he tried to hold tears back but ultimately failed.
Everyone cried everyone was depressed except one who stood still, still with the shocked expression.
Natsu.
He could feel his heart skipping it's beat, especially since he took her out of the team for her safely and if it meant calling her weak it'd be worth it but doing so killed her anyways.
Lucy to Fairy tail was dead.
Natsu started to tear up because he started to drown in the memories.

"Natsu! Get out of my bed! And use the door on your way out and not the window!" Lucy's voice rang in his head.
"Ok sorry Luce," Natsu said smirking while jumping through the window.
He smiled when he heard her sigh frustrated with the pinkett.

"Luce," he muttered falling to his knees, "I'm so sorry!"
Everyone glared at him, they knew it was kinda his fault.
"Natsu!" Cana said his name bitterly and distastefully.
She handed him the letter she wrote for him.
He reread the line over and over again.
She loved him.
She loved the silly pinkett who came into her apartment through her window instead of her door.
The tears were running down his face and his nose was leaking of snot.
He ran through the doors of the guild and towards her apartment.
He used the window, of course.
And found the remains...
...
...
Nothing an empty apartment.
"LUCE?!" Natsu shouted surprised/confused/angry.
He had tears streaming down his face... he kept crying and soon he realized it was dark out so he jumped into Lucy's bed, with a runny nose and wet eyes.
'It's a lot warmer with Lucy in it,' he thought to himself.

Everyone was sad not just Natsu...
Erza was crying.
Gray was crying.
Basically everyone was crying, and blaming one person, the one person who kicked her from the team, the person who didn't deny that she was weak and the one person with pink hair.
Natsu Dragoneel.