Joining Sabertooth

"No she's to weak," the headmaster said angrily, it was Sting.
She asked Rogue to take off her guild mark and he did.

"Sting, please let her join if she doesn't then she'll die," Fro said pleasingly.
Sting just gasped.
He then turned to the blonde celestial mage, "is that true?"
"Yes Sting," Lucy said still bowing and looking down with sorrow.
"You know I watched you at the games, I admire your moxie and strength in your will," Sting said, "don't ever call me Sting again."
"Why?" Lucy asked looking up at him with sad eyes.
"Because nobody can call their master by his or her first name, especially when their as awesome as me," Sting said bragging.
Rogue and Lucy just rolled their eyes.
"Thank you so much!" Lucy yelled jumping on Sting and putting her hands around his neck and hugging him.
He blushed and Rogue watched them as he became jealous.
"Ok, welcome to Sabertooth, Lucy," Sting said pulling out of the hug.
"Lucy-san!" Yukino yelled running towards the blonde excitedly.
The two celestial mages hugged.
Later...
"Where do you want your mark?" Yukino asked Lucy politely.
Lucy thought about it and put it right where her guild mark once was, and her Sabertooth insignia was in pink.
"Lucy there's something I've been wanting to talk to you about," Sting said blushing slightly.
"Yes?" She asked.
"I was wondering if you'd like to... go out with me?" Sting said blushing.
Lucy smiled brightly, "sure! Tonight at 7!"
Lucy then ran off with Yukino.
'Tonight I shall go on a date with Sting!' She kept thinking.

Lucy P.O.V
I get to date the Sting Eucliffe!
I'm sure he noticed my charms!
I wonder if anyone in Fairy tail even have noticed I'm gone?
I remember the notes I left.

To Natsu,
I know that you never cared for me so me dying will make all of this easier for you, right? I'm glad your not going to be sad about my death.
After all I killed myself by jumping off the cliff, into my own death. I want you to know that when you were my friend, my crush, and my nakama, who were amazing so thank you for that it was fun while it lasted and I'm glad your happy with Lisanna.
P.S- I was in love with you.
-your ex-nakama Lucy Heartfilia,

I left that specific note on my desk in my apartment.
I left Levy the finished book, I gave
Happy a fish.
I gave Mirajane a huge scrap book of all of our adventures, I wouldn't want to remember any of them anyways.
Yukino took me to her part of the guild where her room is and I'll be staying with her.
She left me borrowed a dress for the date tonight and I'm quite excited.
But I wonder if Natsu or if anyone is missing me.
Oh, and I wrote Wendy a note as well...
Dear Wendy,
If your reading this then you cared about me. Unlike Natsu or any of Fairy tail.
If I was nakama then they'd never have treated me like that. You were my best friend until the end so thank you for that.
And help Charle be worth Happy.
-your sister Lucy Heartfilia,

It was sad writing that one to a sister.
Losing another sister but joining a sister. It was a win win.
I remember rereading the notes and I realize that I thanked them in the end.
Why?
I have no idea either.
"Lucy had something been bothering you?" Yukino asked sweetly, pulling me from my thoughts.
"Oh, just my old guild! It's nothing really!" I lied smiling sweetly.
She smiled back and nodded.
They all act kind, and caring.
She gave me a pink dress.
I look good of course!
And I'm pretty ready for my date.