6.

"Here, try this one." Jade hands me a red striped dress.

Jade and I have been spending the day together to catch up. We talked about Jadens make-over which she loved. She said it really helped him and she noticed his change in talking, it was more as if he really listened. I explained her how I just gave some tips and how he uses them really well.

The rest of the day we've been watching our favorite movie "Lol" and now we're getting ready for the party. Jade is wearing a cute flower dress and she wanted me to wear a dress as well.

I'm sliding the dress over my body and look it the mirror. "I think I'll go for this one, what do you think?" I say as I turn to Jade who is curling her hair. "I love it!" She hands me some silver earrings. "Here put these on."

"Perfect!" she says when I check myself out in the mirror. "You should wear your light denim jacket with it, just incase it gets cold."

"God, what would I do without you?" I say as I grab my jacket. She smiles. "Oh and your black converse would go great with it." I nod.

I decide to do nothing with my hair and just let the wavy curls fall on my shoulder and put my black converse on. I let Jade do my make-up and when she's finally done I grab my stuff for tonight at Jade's.

"Ready?" She asks when I zipped my bag.

"Jup."

We walked downstairs and heared the bell ring. "Hello girls." Jaden looked at us. "You both look amazing, as always." He smiled. "Thankyou, so do you." He was wearing a white t-shirts with his black thight jeans and his black leather jacket. He looked hot.

I dump my bag for tonight in the back of Jaden's car and went sitting next to Jade. "I'm so excited!" She says. "Do you often go to so many parties?." She asks Jaden.

He laughs. "I just hear about them from my sister, who has a boyfriend my age, unbelieveable huh? But he's nice and knows a lot of people and goes to a lot of their parties and asks me to come, so I do."

"Interesting." Jade whispers.

"We're here." Jaden says.

We all step out of the car and look at the house we're standing infront of. It's huge. Jaden starts walking and we follow him all way to the door. He opens it and get's welcomed by some guy. "Hey man! How ya doing?" He gives him a bro hug. "Dude I almost didn't recognize you man! You have a whole new look. I like it!" Jaden smiles then looks at me. "You can thank her." The guy looks at me. "And what's your name, beautiful lady?."

"Allison." I say and shake his hand. "Nice to meet you Allison, I'm Brandon. His sister's boyfriend." He smiles then looks over at Jade. "And you're name is?"

"Jade." She blushes. "Jade & Jaden! That's amazing!" He starts laughing and makes his way to the livingroom waving at us to follow him, which we do. The whole room is filled with people, and loud music. "There are like thousands of people in here." Jade whispers to me which makes me laugh.

Brandon walks us to the kitchen. "Drinks?" He says. Jade and Jaden nod but I shake my head. "I don't drink."

"Really? Girl you're missing a lot." Brandon says. "Ah c'mon Alli, one glass won't kill you." Jaden said. "Yeah, I mean you don't have to get drunk, I think a flew glasses will be good for you." Jade fell in. "Alright fine, one glass." I say and show 1 finger to make sure they get it. One drink won't hurt.

When I took a zip of whatever Brandon gave us I felt the alcohol burning in my throat. God this is disgusting. How do people even like this?

"Darling, by the time you're done with that glass everyone has already gone home." I jump by when I look straight into the eyes of Harry who apperently went sitting next to me. "What-what are you doing here?"