3.

This week went by pretty fast. School was actually a lot more fun now. I mean I still hate it, but It's not so bad as it was before.

It's been just the 3 of us the past dew days. Jade and Jaden seemed to really get a long and we hung out a lot. Classes with Jade had mostly been laughing, but also a lot of talking which was nice. I'm just glad I finally realize that I now have 2 amazing friends who actually care about me and not keep worrying about those other people who I used to call my friends. They used to give me a lot of insecurities and just made me feel bad, I hated it. Jade and Jaden don't judge me, that makes me feel good.

"You ready to go, Alli? I'm actually really excited!" Jaden walked towards me with a big smile on my face.

"Yes, I'm ready! I'm pretty excited too, I hope you'll like the stuff I'm gonna pick for you." I smiled. "Oh and remind me that we have an appointment at 5.30, please."

"For what?" Jaden asked.

"Hairdresser." I winked and walked towards the door. "C'mon let's go."

The drive towards the mall was dead silence so I decided to turn on the radio and think about what would look nice on Jaden. I've thought about some stuff he should try on all week, but I'm still kind of thinking on what would fit him best.

I look at him, right now his hair looks like he just came out of bed and he's wearing wide denim jeans, which are way to long for him since they fall over his ankles, with a plain white t-shirt and a denim jacket. I laughed, oh god Jaden. A denim jacket with denim jeans. You have a lot to learn.

When we arrived at the mall, I walked straight to the H&M. "Really?" He asked with a sigh. "Shut up, they have men clothers here."

We walked inside to the men department and I immidiately just grabbed all sort of clothes which I tought would fit him. "Okay so lesson 1: As much as you hate them and think they're gay, girls love it when you wear thight jeans. It shows off your legs. And it makes you look like you care about your clothes." I grabbed some plain t-shirts with a v-hals to try on. "Lesson 2: never wear colour on colour. If you wear denim jacket, don't wear denim jeans, wear black jeans. Which leans us to lesson 3: Always own a pair of black jeans. Maybe even 2 pairs." Jaden listened to everything I had to say and didn't interrupt me. "Go on." He said.

"Okay, lesson 4: Plain v-hals shirts are easy to wear and fit with everything. So just buy a lot of them in different colours. In that way you can wear a red shirt with black jeans or a white shirt with blue jeans. Don't forget the jeans to be thight! So you have different things which are cheap, but look good." I gave Jaden the clothes I packed and pushed him into the changing room.

While he was trying on different outfits I kept talking. "Lesson 5: You can do more with jeans then you think. You can buy jeans with open knees, those are really hip. Or you can roll up the end of it which gives it a look that says that you know a lot about fashion, while all you did is roll the end up."

He came out in his first outfit which was a wide white t-shirt with red stripes on it, black jeans with the end rolled up and his white all-stars. I got a huge smile on my face. "This looks amazing, oh my god Jaden!" He smiled back at me "I like it."

"Great!! Now try on the other things!" He nodded and went back into his changing room.

He tried a few more outfits and they actually all looked great on them. It made him look more like someone who cared about his look and which girl doesn't like a guy like that?

We went to 4 other stores and bought a lot of things. He had 4 pair of jeans, 8 shirts and 3 jackets. And 2 pair of shoes. I am glad to say that we definitely succeeded.

We both walked out of the Zara when I saw that it was already 5.20, which means it was time for the hairdresser.

A bell rang when we opened the door and walken into the hairsalon.

A girl came walking towards us. "Hello." She said.

"Hi." I smiled. "I made an appoitment for 5.30."

She checked in her book. "Under what name?"

"Jaden."

"I see, Jaden Brooks? You can come with me." She took Jadens jacket and took him to a seat where she could wash his hair. After that she brought him to a chair and took him to a place without a mirror. "What is going on?" Jaden asked.

I walked towards the girl and showed her a picture of an hairstyle. "If you could do something like this, that would be amazing."

She smiled. "I'll see what I can do."

Jaden looked at me a bit frightened. "It would look good I swear, just trust me." He sigher. "Alright then."

I took a seat next to him and took out my phone to answer some texts I had gotten.

I had asked the girl on the phone this morning if she could cut his hair without a mirror so it would be a surprise for him. I hope he'll love it, because I spent the whole day yesterday to search for a look that suits him. I thought this one suit him best and Jade agreed. Let's just hope for the best.

After 30 minutes the girl was finally done and turned his chair around.

"Oh" I said.

Jaden looked scared. "What?"

"It's uh, yeah no it looks fine." I said a bit dissapointed.

he looked at me like he was going to kill me.

"Come, Let's go." I said and followed the girl so I could pay. Jaden grabbed his jacket then followed me out the door.

"It's fucked up isn't it?." He looked really sad. And I couldn't help but laugh really hard.

"What? What is it?"

"Jaden, it looks amazing! you look hot as fuck! Oh my god, I can't wait till you can see it at home!" I smiled.

"You little nasty bitch! I literally was about to cry, I can't believe you did that to me!" Jaden yelled at me.

"Ah shit! I should've had waited till you actually started crying." I laughed.

Jaden gave me a little push, but then starting laughing with me. "You were good though."

"I know." I smiled.

Jaden drove me home. We arrived at my house and I was about to get out of the car when Jaden grabbed my wrist. "Hey uhm Alli?"

"Yes?"

"Would you like to go to this party with me tonight? My friend, he always throws like this big parties at his place and I kind of need you there to help me use my new skills." He laughed.

"Sure! I'd love to!" I said excited.

"Great, Shall I pick you up at 10?" He asked.

"Yeah 10 is good." I smiled and got out of the car. I opened my door and turned around for the last time. "I'll see you tonight and I can't wait to see what you're wearing!" I smiled, then closed the door.