Jus Drein Jus Daun #8

Abby pov.

"Abby, the pod is on earth and it looks like all the cameras are set up and working, well all but one. Number 11 is blank must have gotten damaged in the landing." One of the engineers tell me. I go to check the cameras as I have the screens for them in my room. All the cameras are nicely set apart and most of them are on the kids camp well that's what it looks like.

I look around to see if I can see Clarke on any of them but suddenly number 11 comes on which was a blank screen it's blurry at first but when it focuses I see to faces one I recognise to be Clarke's the other I don't no suddenly Clarke leans into whoever it is. At first I think that's really cute that she has found love already until I see that the person is a girl just wish we had enough time to install audio to them or speakers so I could ask her who it is? I guess I will have to wait till I get to earth but that girl better have a good reason for this I think, if it was someone like Bellamy I wouldn't have minded but I don't no who it is and they are a girl to.

Clarke pov.

"Hey Clarke where have you been?" Octavia says running up to me.

"Uh... no where just out for a wander around." I answer quickly and go inside the drop ship before she has time to ask anything else. When i go inside i decide to have a lie down for a bit.

After a while i hear shouting coming from outside so i go to investigate.

"Clarke! Group of grounders have been spotted just outside the gate." Bellamy says in a hurried voice. I decide because I'm meant to be the 'leader' to check it out.

I walk up to the gate and demand they open it, when a few people do I'm faced with two grounders on what I think they used to call horses.

"Are you Clarke of the sky people?" The one asks I nod my head and wait to see if they do anything. The two grounders look at each other and nod then the one speaks up again.

"Our leaders of each of the 12 clans are having a meeting and since it seems you will be here for a while they want the leader of your people to join us. Word has got around that you are the leader of your people? Please come with us it won't last more than an hour but it takes an hour to travel there and back." They say. I decide as I have nothing better to do then to go along anyway but I need to put someone in charge first.

"Bellamy" I call out as he turns around. "I am needed you will be in charge until I return okay? Don't let anyone have more than there share of rations you no the rules no violence no fighting and no going beyond the gates." I say then follow the grounders one of them helps me up on there horse and we set off for who knows where.

**********

"We are here" I hear one of the riders say, I look up to see a big statue of what looks like a man sitting on a chair under it says ton dc.

They jump down off the horse and gesture for me to join them so I get off but stumble a bit thansk to my leg going dead from being on the horse so long.

"Where is this meeting then?" I ask.

Neither answer me they just start walking so I follow them since I can't go back now, because I have never been this part of earth before.

"We are here." One of the riders say after walking through some trees to a clearing. There are lots of leaders I'm guessing wandering around everywhere I turn around to see the riders have gone so I just stand there until I hear someone call out my name. I turn round to see Lexa standing there.