Dear Romeo, I hate thee! Love, Juliet Chapter 2

Lucy POV

I couldn't breathe. The boy holding on to me would NOT let go. I screamed underwater and thought, I'm going to die in a fountain! That's just sad. After I felt my body let go of the world I was suddenly pulled out of the water. " LUCY!!!!"  Lissa was screaming in my ear. I moaned and rolled over coughing up water. I looked up at bright blue eyes. " Are you okay?" The boy asked. I looked him up and down. Cute..... " I-I'm fine." I shivered standing up and stepping away from the boy. Lissa was glaring at the boy. " You ass! Why didn't you let go of her when you guys fell?" The boy stepped back with a smirk. " She was just too cute." I growled. " What the heck is wrong with you?" I asked. The boy shrugged brushing hair out of his eyes. I rolled my eyes. Lissa smirked. " Cmon Lucy let's go." The boy's eyes widened. " Lucy?" He whispered. I nodded confused. " Yeah, I'm Lucy Hale." The boy looked at the other guy he was with who looked me up and down with wide eyes. I smirked. " Bye boys." Lissa called and we walked away towards Macy's.

Aaron POV:

" No way dude!" Luke said hitting me on the back. " Your one true love was here and you almost drowned her in a fountain." Luke kept laughing. " Shut up." I said walking after Lucy. She was beautiful, rougher than I remembered her. Luke smiled and then got serious. " What are you going to do about her Aaron. She like hates you now." I nodded pain hitting my heart dead on. Lucy hated me, even though she really didn't know it was me." I think it's time to called Meghan." Luke grimanced. " Not her again! She scares the cra outta me dude!" I laughed walking past Luke to the payphone. " Calm down buddy, she won't hurt you, that badly." Luke groaned and I called the familiar number. 330 988 2134. " 'Ello Meghan speaking." I smirked. " Meg baby. How would you like to see your bestfriend again?"

Lucy POV:

" Oh I just shot a man down!" I sang dancing around the mall. Lissa chased after me. " Lucy! Stop acting like a child." I smiled cheekily. " MAN DOWN!" I yelled throwing my arms up. Lissa grabbed my arms. " Time to go home now." I nodded following her. " Lissa can we get icecream?" I asked giving her my big eyes look. Lissa rolled her eyes. " No." I pouted. " Please?!" Lissa smirked. " Not happening." I glared at her back. " You suck." I whispered. " I heard that." Lissa said. I laughed. We walked to the Ice Cream store in the mall. " I want vanilla." Lissa told me sitting down in a booth. I smirked. " I already knew that." I said in a sing songy voice walking up to the counter. A very familiar looking black haired boy was standing in front of me. " Hey your that jerk!" I said, a little too loud, because everyone turned to look at me. Of course instead of being embarrassed I just smiled and waved before turning back to two shiny blue eyes. " Your the chick who pushed me into a fountain." I blushed and rolled my eyes. " I didn't mean to." The boy smiled at me. " I know that." I looked at him confused. Now the jerk was acting all sweet? Werid. The girl working at the counter brightened up when he walked towards her which for some odd reason made me extremely jealous. " A peanut butter icecream cone please." I blinked. Peanut butter? I only knew one person on this earth who liked peanut butter icecream, but....... NO NO NO! Lucy Paige Hale don't you dare think of that boy." I told myself shaking my hair out and walking to the lady who glared at me. Petty bitch. " One vanilla and a mint chocolate chip icecream please." I said in a fake nice voice. The lady nodded and I had a feeling she spit in my icecream. The boy was smiling at me now and I rolled my eyes before grabbing my icecream. " Thanks." I muttered before running over to Lissa. For some reason that guy interested me...........

Luke Borringht : Alex Pettyfer