Just like a crow teasing a butterfly [chapter9]

A/N: B-A-T-M-A-N, you are now allowed to throw a chair at her, but I honestly hope you won't go too hard on her, cause I need her in some more chapters, lol.

ENJOY!

Lily

It hurts. It hurts to see Liams reaction. I didn't want to tell him, but I had to. I wanted him to be with friends when he got to know, and I wanted to be there myself too. I want to make sure someone comforts him. Liam is really sensitive, I don't think it would've been good for him to, I don't know, find out alone. At first, he is shocked. Who wouldn't be? Then, it's like he is dying inside. I can slowly see his heart break. The light in his eyes is fading, and he closes his eyes just when I can see tears well up. They soon start to pour down his cheeks, and I embrace him, almost shoving him onto my lap, stroking his back when the first heartbroken sob escapes from his mouth. I can feel my eyes fill up with tears. I'm broken too, I mean, who wants to see their brother like this? Liam has his face burried in my neck, and I can feel his warm tears run down, and they're even spreading to my back. He is crying a lot, but what else could I expect? He's been in love with Darren for so long, of course it hurts.

Ayna is slowly approaching us. I know she doesn't want to see Liam like this either, he is like a brother to her too. She sits down on her legs, and she starts to comb his hair with her fingers. I look at Nathan and Seth. They look shocked too, and Nathan seems like he is having a hard time keeping the tears in, he really is pity for Liam. I look at my friends, they do feel sorry too, but it doesn't seem like they want to stay, so I nod to tell them that it's allright. They can leave if that's what they want. One by one, they turn around, and they walk into the school again. All I can hear is the heartbroken sobs that regularly escapes from Liams mouth. I hold him close, and that is when I can see two people walk through the door, into the park. It's a tall guy with blonde hair, his hand in the hand of a girl who is a little bit smaller, but also pretty tall, I'd say, who is having dark brown hair. Darren, and his new girlfriend, Jessica. Darren suddenly spots us, and they start to approach. He furrows his brows when he realizes that Liam is crying, and his eyes gets bigger when he can hear Liams heartbroken sobs. He haven't heard Liam crying like this before, because Liam doesn't deserve to feel this pain.

"What've happened?" Darren asks, looking at us. "Not your business. Shoo!" I say, trying to get Darren to leave. Now. Liam lifts his head from my neck, his cheeks are completely wet, and his eyes are blodshot. He looks at Darren and Jessicas' hands, entwined, and another sob filled with pain escapes from his mouth as he is burrying his face in my neck again. Darren looks shocked. "Seriously, what've happened?" I look at him, angry he even showed up. "It's private, okay? Shoo!" "You can tell me, I'm his roommate after all" Darren tries. "Go. Away. Now." I say, looking at him with a killing glare. He puts his free hand up, the palm facing me. "Okay, okay... We'll see you later, then." I roll my eyes, but he doesn't care. He and his whore turns around, and they start walking to the school. Darren kisses Jessica on the top of her head, and i sigh when they finally are gone.

Liam is still crying. "God, he can't stay here", I murmur. "Liam, do you think you can walk if I help you?" I look at him for a while, then he finally murmurs "I don't know..." "But you can try, right?" He nods, and I start to help him up. I stroke his back while we walk, and I turn my head around, only to see Seth and Nathan cuddleing. So they're a couple now? Cool. "I'll see you later, then. When I've taken care of Liam." They nod, and Ayna and I take Liam into the girls' building, into our room. We lie him softly down in the bed, and he cuddles up, still crying.

Liam

It hurts so fucking bad, it actually feels like my heart've been torn out from my chest, and my body is searching for a replacement, only to find that my heart can't be replaced. Darren can't be replaced. I cuddle up when I'm helped down at a bed, and I cry myself to sleep, in the middle of the fucking day.