Just like a crow teasing a butterfly [chapter8]

A/N: It seems like I just can't stop dedicate it to you, huney. I've told you before, but your comments makes my day. I'm really happy I've got the honor of having a reader like you. <3

Nathan

I'm sitting on the bed, ready for school, waiting for my boyfriend. No, you didn't hear wrong, I just said boyfriend.

 I wake up alone, with a note stuck in my hand. It's from Seth, and it's telling me he is outside for a walk. I feel really alone, and I honestly want to run outside to find him, but I decide to give him some privacy. Then, just when I am about to snuggle up to sleep again, he walks into our room. I am so glad to see him I attack him, and he closes the door, hugging back. I close my eyes when I suddenly feel something brush against my lips. Seth's lips... Mm... I soon start to kiss back, and he pushes me onto the bed. He breaks the kiss, having me disappointed... I want more. He smiles at me "Nathan... Do you want to be my boyfriend?" My heart skips a beat. Did he just ask what I think he asked? I look at him with big, happy eyes "Of course I want to be your boyfriend!" I say, hugging him tight, almost crying in happiness. Seth holds me close, kissing my cheek, then my mouth. We're not going any further, but fall asleep curled up against each other.

Seth comes out of the bathroom. He is wearing a close-fit shirt, and jeans. I moan softly, teasing him, and he blushes. I smile, and we start to walk, heading to the dining-hall. Seth is still in closet, so we're not holding hands, though I know he wants: his hand is brushing against mine too often to be a coincidence. We're sitting close to each other, our legs interwined under the table. One of Seth's hands is resting at the inside of my thigh... And, well, it turns me on. He suddenly moves it even closer to my "little guy", and I can feel myself harden a little bit. Seth's laughing softly. "I'm almost doing nothing, and you're already growing bigger down there", he whispers,  causing a light brush to spread over my cheeks. Seth laughs, and when we've eaten our food, we start to walk again. We're having almost all classes together, which is more than okay with me.

First double-lesson is math, a boring subject, if you're asking for my opinion, but appearantly this time it's not going to be that boring. Seth and I are sitting in the very back of the room, close to each other, when he suddenly starts rubbing his hand against the now growing bulge in my pants. A low moan escapes from my mouth, causing the girl in front of me to turn around. I yawn, pretending I'm just sleepy, and she pays attention again. Seth opens my tight jeans, starting to stroke the bulge in my boxer. I hold in several moans, and then Seth pretends to lose a pencil on the floor. He's crawling under his desk, and to mine. He pulls down my boxers, causing my dick to harden even more against the cold air. Suddenly, his warm, wet tongue starts to lick my balls. I moan, loud enough to be heard almost all over the class.

The girl in front of me turns around again, but I look away, concentrating on holding my moans in. I look around in the class, and I can see that Liam is looking at me. He is forming the words "where is Seth" with his lips, and I point down at my desk. His eyes gets big, and just then, a new moan threatens to escape from my mouth. I cover my mouth with my hand, sliding the other one underneath the desk, interlocking my fingers in Seths' hair, wanting him to continue even when we're in a class. Liam smirks, and I see him giggle. Seth is moving his tongue to the head of my dick, licking the slit, and I moan again. More people seem to've noticed by now, but the teacher tells them to pay attention, and one by one they turn their head around, facing the blackboard again. My dick is thick with semen, and I'm ready to cum.

But not according to Seth. He is now using his thumb to cover my slit, so that I can't come, and he is licking my balls again. I breath heavily, and I'm more than ready to orgasm. It's actually hurting, making me moan loudly. Everybody, including the teacher is turning around now. "Are you alright, Nathan?" She asks me, looking concerned. I nod a little bit, then gasping when Seth rubs my dick. "My stomach is hurting", I say, and it's not even a lie: My stomach IS hurting. I can feel Seth's breath on the inside of my thigh. I moan almost unhearable.  "Do you need to go to the nurse?" She asks, looking at me with big eyes. I shake my head "no, it's fine." She nods, asks the class to pay attention again, and continues on her lesson. Just then, Seth moves his thumb away from my slit, taking my big erection into his mouth, sucking. I'm exploding into his mouth, resting my head at the wall behind me, while moaning really loud. He is swallowing me semen, licking my shaft clean. Then he sits up at his chair again, looking innocent. Liam is raising an eyebrow at him, but Seth is smirking. I am resting against the wall, sweaty, breathing heavily.