~ Chapter 19 ~

Oli died 6 months later...

His body once full of life became consumed by cancer and I wish I could say he still was filled with his stupid sense of humor and still was filled with life but honestly he wasn't. When he first told me he was ill he was still the same Oli I knew a few years back but as time continued he grew weaker and weaker until it reached his last few weeks.

At this point he spent his life in hospital, just sleeping. The last two days he was sent home so he was in comfort in his last few days. I felt as though he knew when his last moments had arrived as just before he passed he took my hands, looked me the eyes and whispered: "I will always love you and I will watch over you and your beautiful children and grandchildren and I guess I'll see you later," until I felt his hand become lifeless and dropping from mine.

The band continued, still using his ideas in every song and now have a record deal and two albums out and still pay respects to Oli in every show.

Oli's father is still in prison and will be for several more years.

Oli's brother Tom and Mother appeared at the funeral and there wasn't much to that.

And now I'm here, aged 30 with two children, Alix and Rose, and an amazing husband.

I loved him

And with that our small love story will die with us...

~ End ~