~ Chapter 4 ~

A/N: The picture is what Jordan looks like. Enjoy

-Mimi x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The school day went by pretty quick and right now I’m packing my things from my last class, English. I grab everything off my desk in a slight hurry before chucking my bag on my back and rushing over to Oliver at the opposite side of the classroom.

“Hey,” I say when I finally reach him.

“Hey,” he replies with no awkwardness in his voice, maybe he’s starting to actually like me. For some reason this really pleases me and before I know it I have a massive grin plastered on my face.

“What you smiling at,” he jokes with a hint of fascination in his voice.

“Nothinggg,” I joke back.

“Come on let’s go,” I say grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the classroom. We walk out of the school and halfway down the road when I realize something. I look down and notice his fingers are still interlocked with mine. He quickly pulls away aware that I noticed. My face begins to heat up and I presume I am now a bright shade of red.

“Sorry.”

I turn to look at him, still feeing slightly awkward.

”No it’s fine anyway we’re nearly there,” I say trying to get rid of any awkwardness.

We continue to talk all the way home about more random shit, finding out more and more things we have in common.

“Well this is it,” I say walking up to the large black door to find Oli standing a few steps away from me, jaw dropped.

“This is… your house?” He says obviously shocked.

“Erm… yea it is.”

“Woah,” he replies with a laugh.

He jogs over to where I stand unlocking the door. I step inside leading Oliver into my lounge.

“You can just sit wherever, you want coffee?”

“Yes please.”

Moments later I walk in with two coffees sitting them both side by side on my coffee table. I begin to take all my books and laptop out of my bag also setting them down on the coffee table.

“So where you wanna start?” I say turning to face Oliver. I take my jacket off and once again turn to face Oliver.

“Oh sorry here let my take your jacket,” I say pulling at his hoodie.

“No!” He snaps without hesitation. I release my grip on his hoodie as his tone of voice takes me by surprise.

“I’m sorry I just think we should get this project done and over with and avoid friendship at all costs.”

“Wait what do you mean?” I say seriously hurt.

“I mean I’ve only known you for a few days and as soon as people see that you are friends with me Oliver Sykes, the school weirdo that people avoid like the plague, your gonna be in the same situation and I can’t do that to you. I will hurt you and ruin you like what I do to everyone else. Why else do you think I’m alone, I push and push making people cheat or kill them selves, its all my fault,” he says as tears begin to fall freely down his face.

I'm Scared To Get Close, I Hate Being Alone! // An Oli Sykes Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें