Part One - Look What You Did To Me...

_________________________________________________________________

          Bailey Merlot was a quiet young man who kept to himself and found joy in the little things life had to offer and he was content that way, being able to just drift on by. He lived alone in a small rundown apartment in the more sketchy part of town but he didn't mind, as long as he had a roof over his head and the dangers lurking outside his apartment stayed outside his apartment.

His apartment had an order and he made sure it kept in order and cleaned, every item in it's rightful place and he admired the cleanliness of his home while he sat back on his couch, finishing up knitting a scarf he's been working on for a week. He knitted each night, right before bed and has done so for the last eight years and knitting has become a part of his daily routine he had set out for himself.

Everyday and every night has been the same and he planned to keep it that way, so when a knock sounded at his door, he startled, peering at the clock that hung on his wall and read that it was nearing ten at night—fifteen minutes before he begins his process of getting ready to go to bed.

At first, he decided to just ignore the person knocking on his door and pretend he wasn't home but they were insistent and continued to knock. With a sigh, he placed his knitting supplies off to the side and stood to his feet, padding his way across the apartment in his matching navy plaid pajamas he had bought himself a little over a month ago—these pajamas in particular were his favorite.

He unlocked the three locks on his door and pulled the door open, blinking in surprise when he came face to chest with a tall, broad shouldered man wearing all black and had his face covered with a skii-mask which Bailey found to be odd, considering it was summertime but Bailey didn't get enough time to process that fact before the man was shoving Bailey back inside the apartment—closing the door behind himself.

Bailey stumbled back a few steps, his eyes darting down to the man's black boots that were trailing dirt into his home and he opened his mouth to tell the man to leave because he was making his home out of order but the broad shouldered man pulled out a long, gleaming, silver blade that had Bailey going silent, not sure what the man could possibly want from him.

''Get on your hands and knees on the ground, now.'' His deep baritone of voice demanded, pointing the tip of the blade at Bailey.

Bailey swallowed hard, eying the tip of the blade with weariness because if that were to pierce his skin, it would allow blood to get on his freshly cleaned carpet and he couldn't have that—his house had an order. Bailey slowly lowered down to the ground, obeying the man's order and listened to the man's breathing hitch as he walked around Bailey and stood behind him.

The man got behind Bailey on his knees, leaning over Bailey's back and pressed the blade right up against his neck. ''You make a noise and I'll slit your throat.''

Bailey gave a shaky nod, releasing a heavy breath when the man pulled down his pajama bottoms and underwear, leaving the fabrics to pool around his knees. Bailey's breathing increased when he heard the sound of a belt buckle being undone and the sound of fabric skimming over flesh. Bailey was confused for only a moment before a pain so fierce penetrated him and he lurched forward with silent shout of pain and his eyes going wide at the feeling the blade grazing his neck from his abrupt movement.

The man behind him grunted, using his free hand to lace through Bailey's blonde shaggy hair and forced his head down towards the ground while the man behind him began thrusting in and out of him and it was incredibly painful. Bailey was having a hard time keeping himself on his hands and knees just like the man had ordered him too.

Bailey was aware of the tears falling from his eyes as well as the blood that trickled down his thighs while the man continued his brutal attack, tightening his fingers through Bailey's hair and gave ruthless tugs that had Bailey wanting to scream but he bit his tongue and kept quiet the best he could, not able to contain the small whimpers that escaped him, mingling in with the man's breathless grunts and moans and it wasn't before long when Bailey's arms gave out on him, causing him to fall face first into the floor and allowing his neck to get nicked with the knife but he barely felt it, the pain in his bum hurt way worse.