"So, this is my room. Ta-da, voila, goodnight," Harry said as he collapsed onto his bed face down.

I laughed and playfully smacked his foot out of the way as I walked past him, making him grunt and jerk slightly. He'd made up a little mattress on the floor, where he'd also put my bag. Murphy, who'd followed us up the stairs, immediately hopped up onto Harry's bed and was making herself comfortable. Harry pretty much looked like he'd already fallen asleep, so I took the time to look around his room.

It was a deep red color, that looked nice with the white and black carpet on the floor. Besides his bed, the furniture in the room was a desk against one wall and a wardrobe against another, a door that I assumed was a closet or something next to the wardrobe, and another open door next to the desk that revealed his bathroom. The walls were mostly bare, except a couple framed photographs, and a world map that looked like it might be vintage. The photographs were really good, and I had a suspicion that Harry was who took them, seeing as a Canon camera was sitting on his desktop. I took a second to examine the weird assortment of objects peppering his desk shelf, some of which were a green, gorilla-shaped eraser (looking as if it had never been used), about three different kinds of ear buds for an iPhone, a drawing of some kind of sports car, some nice playing cards, and several beer mugs, which made me roll my eyes.

"Niaalll, sleeeep," I heard Harry barely mumble into his pillow, making me chuckle.

"Fine, night, Harry."

All I got was a grunt in return. My eyes were getting heavy anyway, so I found and switched off the light switch and collapsed onto the floor mattress, shoving my bag onto the floor next to it. I was still in the t-shirt and shorts I'd thrown on at the waterpark, but they were comfortable enough to sleep in. I'd just shower in the morning and then change into the clothes I'd brought with me. I dragged the covers over me and hummed in satisfaction. My last thought as I drifted off was of Harry's hand, hanging slightly off the side of his bed and just within reach, and how I kinda wanted to hold it.

______________________________________________

"Boys, wake up! There are waffles! Come down and eat!"

A voice echoed from downstairs and I groaned as I jolted awake. I basically only made out the word 'waffles,' but that word alone was enough to warrant my eyes opening. I arched my back and stretched my arms above my head, running my hand through my hair in an attempt to calm it even though it was basically a lost cause.

I heard groaning from above me and looked up and over at Harry's bed in time to see Harry crawl off his bed and land half on top of me. I grunted at the sudden weight, but it wasn't really bothering me. Harry snuggled up to me and I huffed in exasperation, ruffling his equally as disheveled hair.

"You were wrong about the pancakes," I joked lightly.

Harry made a snorting sound and propped himself up on his elbows, looking down at me.

"You're right. My mistake, my mom made waffles for us," Harry raised his eyebrows and smiled. "Happy now?"

"Very, thank you," I grinned, but he just rolled his eyes.

"Let's go, it's time to meet my mom," Harry poked me in the ribs and cackled, rolling over me to get off the mattress.

I'll never admit it but I squealed a little bit at the poke, and watched him rifle through his wardrobe for some socks for a moment, before pulling myself out of the covers and slinking off after him for food.

Now that I was more awake, I could smell the bacon drifting up the stairs and I immediately remembered how hungry I was. I basically shoved at Harry to go faster down the stairs, which only caused him to jokingly slow down to a glacial pace to bug me. I groaned and whined and he finally sped up, presumably trying to beat me to the mouthwatering breakfast I was sure was waiting for us.