True Thug love (a roc royal love story)

Clichè . Cliche is one of those words that describes our world . Specifically my "world" . In school , you have the hoes , the nerds , the players , the jocks , and the normal people . Well with me living and going to school in Los Angeles , ive seen them all .

My name is payten. Im one of those normal girls that lives that cliche life. Ive dated the players and the hoes. Not to say i myself am a hoe , but ive dated a few times.

"Payten!" My friend Essynce called out. Essynce is my bestfriend. Shes like me. Very intelligent , strong minded , outgoing , and all around fun to be around.

"Yes?" I asked walking towards her. She was standing at her locker a few lockers down from mine with my other friend gianna. gianna isnt as close to me as Essynce but shes still a friend.

"Me and Gianna are gonna go to my house for lunch. Wanna come ?" She asked me closing her locker. We usually go off school campus for lunch since school lunch usually tasted like shit .

"Yeah just let me get my stuff." I said turning around. I went to my locker and got my things out closing it.

"Aye lil mama. You tryna go somewhere with a sexy nigga?" Some random guy asked. I didnt respond not wanting to be bothered by the thirsty boys the always tried to holler. "Nah ion do small." I said facing him with a smirk. Just as i had turned back around to continue walking , i ran into somebody.

"Ouch!" I said holding my nose. I crashed into what felt like a really tall and muscular person.

"Sorry ma." The guy said. I almost immediately knew who it was. I looked up to confirm my answer. It was Chresanto August. He was the most popular guy in school. Not just because of him being captain of the basketball team , but because he was just sexy all together. "A beautiful girl like you cant be running into stuff messing up that pretty face."

"Y-yeah i guess."I said admiring his face structure up close. I'd never been this close to him. He flashed me a smile and walked away.

Still stunned by the encounter , i walked through the large school doors and out to Essynce' car.

"Whatchu got a big smile for ?" She asked me leaning against her car

"Nothing. Just feeling happy." I said still picturing his beautiful smile.

Little did i know , that small encounter would change my life forever.

~

I hope you guys enjoy this part more than the original . And idk if i will get to edit the other chapters so FOR ALL NEW READERS , it may be confusing but i'll try me best to do the rest so it will make sence.