You and me till the end

To everyone who loves this book, i just wanna apologize about it becoming boring. I just lost my desire for it and this is just going to be my final chapter because im tired of dragging it on. Ill try to make it as long as possible but please forgive me. I then changed the story plot too many times and now im just tired and want to end it so please forgive me when i say i am truly sorry that i can't bring yall the best and final chapter when it comes to this book.

but try to enjoy :/

*Tony pov

My phone has been ringing on and off the wall all evening. I heard the door ringing and saw Erin walked in. This was my chance to confront her and i sure was about to get some answers out of her.

"Back from Josiah's house?" i asked as i sat up on the bed. "and how do you know i was at his house?" she questioned back.

"because i saw you and him kissing! It's really fucked up because he sits up here and promises me he isn't going to hurt me and then he goes and does that with you" i sniffed and wiped my watery eyes.

"Josiah only kissed me for closure, to him it was just goodbye. You know what, you and him can have each other because i am completely done. I went and go get an abortion for this nigga and you know what he tells me?" she asked. "what?" i asked.

"That he still loves you. Fuck him, you can put up with him all you want to now." she said before walking out of the room. i smiled a little and grabbed my phone. Nothing but messages from josiah ran across the screen.

"hey bae wyd" 3:50 p.m

"i gotta talk to you, call me" 4:00 p.m

"oh i forgot your at your suicidal classes, hit me up when your done" 3:20 p.m

"babe you home?" 7:30 p.m

"bae!!!!!!!!! pick up, a nigga borde" 7:50 p.m

"*emoji's*" 8:02

I giggled and walked outside to the front porch. I dialed His phone number and on the third call he answered.

"damn i thought you never reply, wassup baby?" he asked.

"I need to talk to you, do you think you can swing by?" i asked him. "Yeah i need to talk to you to, im on my way" she said. i waited at least 15 minutes and he pulled up. "get in the car!" he shouted.

i opened the door and got right in on the passenger side. "So what's going on?" i asked as he turned off the car.

"I kissed Erin" he admitted.

"I know, she told me" i answered. "She told you ?!?!" i nodded. "and...your not mad?" he asked.

"Actually i was when i saw you kissed her. I didn't see you at school so i got off the bus on your stop and walked over to your house. When i was about to knock on the door i actually heard noises on the side of your house. I went over to your window. When i tried to make out what you were saying i saw you kissed her and i teared up and decided to just home. But then Erin just told me what happened and she said it was for closure" i explained.

"and it was! Man she got an abortion and thought that was gon make me feel bad for her and make me take her back but it didn't. i told her i want you and you only. Erin is an attention seeker and she's apart of the reason i lost you. I know she your foster sister and all but she is a dumb, jealous, hating, ass bitch tony." he said.

"but kissing her what does that solve? i mean im not upset anymore but what was your point?" i asked him.

"I kissed her because i wanted to end what me and her have and continue on me and you. When kissed her i didn't feel anything because i know my mind wants you baby girl. Through all the crazy shit you been through i just wanna be the one to help you come out of that. Erin don't mean shit to me any more and i don't want nothing to do with her at all tony and i mean it." he said honestly.

"so it's me and you until the end?" i asked.

"Yeah, it's me and you" he said.

I sighed and had a flash back of the things my father did to me. I never imagined i would see myself finally happy. I have an awesome family despite erin, a cool new friend which is ashley but i will always love india, and a boyfriend who i now know i can count on when i need him. It seems like when i wanted these things, it felt like it was never going to happen but it did. They all saved me from something. My new family has saved me from getting abused, my new friend has saved from keeping things in, and my boyfriend has saved me from not being loved. I know my mom is happy and is proud of what i have pushed myself through and that's all i wanna do is make her proud.

I hope for the rest of my life things become more clearer to me then it ever was before.

**********

*5 years later*

"Baby you don't have to do this if your not ready" Josiah said. "i am ready for this. This is something i need to do in order for me to live happily with myself and for the sake of our marriage and two beautiful daughters." i said.

"Okay, we'll be out here waiting when your done" Josiah said. i kissed him softly and blew kisses to my beautiful 4 month old twin daughters, Star and sky.

I took a deep breath as i headed inside the building. "How can i help you Ma'am?" the woman asked at the front desk. "Im here to visit My father, Troy carter" i said. "okay right this way" she opened the door and some guards led me to the back. i sat down in front a glass wall with a small telephone to the side. i waited as they brung him out. he was dressed in an red jump suit and was handcuffed. i took a deep swallow as he sat down and mugged me. My father didn't look the same at all. He was more buffer and his face was more older looking then before. He has a freshly cut hair cut and a freshly shaved face, his eyes look more lighter.

they un handcuffed him and stood back. i grabbed the phone and slowly pressed it to my ear. Without taking his eyes off of me he did the same thing. "Hi daddy" i spoke softly.

"Hi toniyah" he spoke.

The reason i came to visit my father is because i wanted closure for him. I wanted to know what made him so low down and cruel. I wanted to tell how much he hurted me and how much of a woman i am now from that. I know he won't be getting out for a very long time but i wanna let him know that through all of what he has done to me, i still love him and i forgive him.

here we go

T H E E N D

________________

Yeah i know it's all over the place and stuff but i needed to end this urgently and im glad im done with it.

Please also check out my other books and give them some feedback for me, thanks :)

[Toniyah father is in the mm, the song for the book is at the end of the chapter too]

Please vote, comment, and fan/ follow me

~take care

~corrections in progress

~xoxoxoxo Tyvia