When I woke up Jorel wasn't on the couch where I last saw him. I frowned and stood up, walking around my apartment to find him. Maybe he left... My own thoughts began to worry me. What if he did leave without telling me. I was now running around searching for him and going room to room.

I opened the last room and finally ran into Jorel, literally. I bumped into his chest and blushed deeply.

"Sorry." I mumbled. "I was looking for the bathroom." I explained then turned around to leave but his voice stopped me.

"How do you not know where your own bathroom is?" He asked me and I looked at him, grinning shyly.

"I thought you were gone." I told him honestly and turned around to go back to the couch. I heard Jorel sigh and grab my arm, facing me towards him again. "I'm not going to leave, okay? I'm staying here until I know you can be trusted alone." He said, looking me into the eyes. I quickly jerked my arm and freed myself from his grip.

  I began to walk away from him. I don't know why I was offended by that, I guess because he thought I couldn't be trusted. He grabbed my shoulder and turned my around again. "Aron." Jorel said softly but forcefully. "What's wrong?"

  My lower lip trembled as I looked into his deep brown eyes. Now, I don't know what made me do this, maybe it was the part of me that still loved him or maybe I was just crazy and wanted him to hate me again right after I just got him back. I leaned in and kissed him on the lips. As cheesy as it sounded my stomach erupted with fireworks. He was quick to pull away though. Uh oh. I was scared of his reaction.

  Here is the part where he yells at me and walks out the door.

We stared at each other quietly for a while, both wide eyed, until he began to laugh. "What's so funny?" I asked him once he calmed down. "You're stupid." I frowned at that. I was expecting something other than 'stupid'. "Wha-" he cut me off and continued. "You decided to kiss me now? You couldn't of had done it years ago?" He didn't sound angry but I didn't think he was to happy because he has a fiancé. "I'm sorry." I whimpered. "I'm getting married Aron."

I cringed at his last statement but nodded anyways. "I know. I'm sorry," I repeated. "I just, I don't know...I've always had a small crush on you when we were both in the band and seeing you just sparked the feelings again. I just never told you because I was scared of what you would think of me." I covered my face with my hands.

"I liked you too Aron." That part shocked me. I felt him pry my hands away and he stared at my lips, his face only inches away. It was like he was deciding to do the right thing and stay loyal to Vanessa. I instantly knew what choice he made when he kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my hands around the back of his neck as I began kissing him back.

He bit my bottom lip and pulled on it with his with his teeth. I couldn't believe this. He began to slowly back me up into the living room and pushed me lightly onto the couch. He crawled onto of me and sat in my lap.

I remembered what he said earlier and began laughing which caused him to pull away. "What?" He asked, looking confused. "You called me stupid." I explained and a look of realisation appeared on his face. "Because you are." He chuckled and pressed his lips to mine again. I built up enough confidence to flip us over so I was on top. I ran my hand up and down his thigh, getting closer to his crotch. He began to breath a little deeper as I started palming him through his jeans.