Chapter 1

Please note: I don't own the rights to camp half blood or any of the characters from the story's Percy Jackson. I am just creating a spin off of the story. Thank you and enjoy.
--------------------------<3-------------------------
-Chase POV-

The drive through New York was long and aggravating, stupid, and pointless. I'm going to a "summer camp" to build my self confidence. I am perfectly confident in myself. When I say "perfectly confident" I'm lying. I don't need other kids to point out my flaws. I have enough trouble as it is.

"Chase, I realize you don't want to go to this camp, but it is for the better, trust me. You'll have fun!" My mother said enthusiastically. We were having an argument as to why I shouldn't go to this camp. It is pointless and a waist of time. I rolled my eyes at her and huffed angrily. "But really Chase, this is for your own good. I can't keep protecting you. You need to do this. If you don't want to do It for yourself, then do it for me. Please Chase." My mother begged.

I hate it when she does this. Guilt trips me into doing things. She knows I can't refuse when she says things like that. "Fine mom, one week. That's all I'll try. If I don't like it after then, I'm coming home. Got it!" I said seriously with regret lacing in my tone. "Yay!!!" My mom screamed and threw her hands in the air on the freeway. I yelled and grabbed the steering wheel and made sure we were driving in between the lines while she did her "happy dance".

She laughs and grabs the steering wheel. "Im gonna miss you Chase Rose." She said. "As will I, Montana Rose." I laughed out. Wait, she will miss me. I'll be back next week. I won't be gone long. Never mind. We turned off of the high way and onto a narrow dirt road. I looked out my window as my mother drives slowly and it looked like we were in a completely different world. No longer were there busy streets, but trees, bushes and animals all around. People jogged, walked, and ran along the road.

A boy with brown hair and blue eyes looked at me and we locked eyes. A girl with sandy blonde, curly hair stood next to him. They both stare at me- no. At my mom. I look at her and she has a serious look on her face. When I look back at the pair they started sprinting off into the woods. Everyone else along the road stopped and stared too.

We pulled into the camp parking lot. A sign read "Welcome To: Camp Half-Blood". What a weird name for a support group summer camp. "Chase, we're here." My moms voice pulled me out of my dazed trance and back to reality. "Right." We got out of the car and I threw on my sea foam blue back pack. It has all my valuables in it. We walked into the quad-like area where a bunch of people were gathered. They all stopped talking and stared at me and mom. I pulled up the hood on my read hoodie. I hid my face and kept my head low.

The crowd parted and a man in a wheel chair came forward with the boy and girl I saw earlier. I put my head lower and stayed close to my mom. "Montana!" A deep, raspy voice boomed out. "Chiron! How are you. It has been far too long. You look magnificent. I would like you to meet my daughter, Chase." My mothers hand appears in front of me and I sigh. I look up and all eyes are on me. I take a deep gulp and wave a small hello. My mothers flame red hair falls perfectly around her face.

I inherited my mothers red hair and my fathers bright blue eyes. Upon my neck, I have a strange birth mark. It's a trident. A blue trident. And on my wrist is another birth mark. A red flame. I don't know how I got them, but there definitely there. My neck begins to burn and I move my hand to it and cringe. It has never done this before. My mom notices and looks at the man she called Chiron. He nods and motions for us to follow him. I take down my hood and let my hair loose from the bun I placed it in. I use both hands to do so and I expose my neck.

I look over and see the boy from earlier looking at my neck wide eyed. I feel my sleeve that is covering my other mark ride up and expose it. His eyes dart to my wrist and I quickly pull my sleeve over it and push my hair over the mark on my neck. I point my eyes forward and watch where I'm going. We walk into a huge cabin and enter a study with a desk. "Chase, wait outside the room please. I need to talk to him alone. Thanks sweetie." I rolled my eyes and sit in a chair across from the door that my mom just entered. I place my knees into my arms and I sit there and I wait.